It's Official# Nelson Munz

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Tonight when I was at this Mexican restaurant (flautas :drool: ) the girl who cleared our plates from our table looked strangely familiar.

It took me two seconds to realize I had gone to school with her nearly all my life and to top it off, she was one of the kids who used to bully me. :mad: At least until one afternoon during our junior year when she was taunting me and I turned around and gently told her to "Fuck off". She said not one word to me after that.

Anyway, as I was watching her clear our plates I felt like laughing like Nelson. I'm working in a nice office building with a nice job, and here she is clearing plates at a small restaurant. I am not saying that as if I'm looking down on anyone who works in restaurants or anything, but for a second I felt as if I deserved to feel a bit smug, you know?

most of the times, its the bullies who get what's coming to them later in life.

personally, i totally hate the thought of running into the kids who bullied me in school. one of my worst fears.

icelle said:
most of the times, its the bullies who get what's coming to them later in life.

Yep. Reminds me of how the boys used to tease me in 7th grade because I had "big lips". Ha.. bet they'd feel different about teasing me if they saw me now. Fuckers.

Oh and mmmmmmmmm flautas :drool:

I wonder if the people I graduated high school with would be laughing at me, seeing as how I'm a college graduate who is now doing the same job I did while I was in high school. :|

Still only part-time too. :slant:

Sicy said:

Yep. Reminds me of how the boys used to tease me in 7th grade because I had "big lips". Ha.. bet they'd feel different about teasing me if they saw me now. Fuckers.

Oh and mmmmmmmmm flautas :drool:

Isn't it funny how "big lips" in 7th grade suddenly turn into "luscious full lips" when you hit your 20's? Fuckers indeed :down:

Bono's American Wife said:
Isn't it funny how "big lips" in 7th grade suddenly turn into "luscious full lips" when you hit your 20's? Fuckers indeed :down:

Exactly!!

Come on Lilly..... :wink:

a bit off-topic but this totally reminds me of the time this girl...sherry...since i was in 5th grade she hated my guts and went out of her way every day to make me feel like shit. in 7th grade, she told me one day she was going to kick my ass. she was kind of big, like taller, heavier than i was. i was just a stick.

i got scared, hid somewhere in the bushes, dumped out all my shit from this huge purse i had...picked up all the beer and coke bottles i could find and put them in my purse, and so i waited. soon enough she came after me when i was walking home from school and then she started shoving me from behind. i flipped out and started swinging my purse at her. i think i got her a couple of times. next day i get pulled into the principle's office and was told to keep away from sherry; she was now afraid of me from what her mother had told the principle.

ahhh memories:|

I used to fake sick on days that I was being picked on excessively so that I could go home because I was afraid of randomly bursting into tears in front of everybody.

There were a couple times I recall walking off the school bus and going directly to the office to call for my parents to get me...I figured if the bus ride was that horrible that I didn't want to stick out a whole day at school.

ah yes...i remember begging my mother to let me stay home it was so bad:|

In highschooolfreshmanyear, i missed more than a half school year, because malicious people would scapegoat me for their wanton abuse. :|

when i told my parents i didn't want to go to school that day.. they understood and said okay.

Back
Top Bottom