It's Official - My Penmanship Sucks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nbcrusader

Blue Crack Addict
I just wrote a note to some friends. My son had included his own note to them as well. My handwriting is only nominally better than his :reject:

No wonder I prefer to type everything out on the computer....

Mutant Animals (Nature)
Time - 20:00 - 21:00 (1 hour long)
When - Tuesday 27th January on Five
Documentary which looks at the fascination held by scientists and collectors for mutant animals such as two headed snakes and turtles. But these freaks of nature can provide valuable information for scientists about genetics and humanity.
(Subtitles, Stereo)

:hyper:

meegannie said:
Handwriting is the only thing I can do well. I got paid to address my coworkers' wedding invitations last year. :up:

What are your rates? I may have more thank you notes in the future. I can't keep expecting my wife to write them all (though she does a wonderful job).

I always thought my hand-writing was relatively okay...until I got a job where I had to write things down quite frequently and all I heard all day was "What does this say?" "I can't read your writing" "Can't you write more neatly?" :mad:

mine is miserable, and i have to print because if i try to write in cursive at a normal speed (ie. not one where i end up writing slow enough that i forget what word i was spelling) half the letters end up being in cyrillic because i haven't used english curive since 4th grade.

yes.

I print and it still looks terrible.

I too have the handwriting of a junior higher.

Also, that may be an optimistic account.

Once my teacher said i had a handwriting of a doctor's... i asked if that was good or bad?

^that's what i've been told about my signature...i'm telling you, i can't remember how to write in cursive!

i thought it was funny in 3rd grade they wouldn't let us print because they said that we'd be writing in cursive for the rest of our lives. after 4th grade i never used it again.

well, maybe you are a bit of a handwriting ELITIST.

or maybe you are just sensible.

Also, how is lemur handwriting?

theSoulfulMofo said:
Once my teacher said i had a handwriting of a doctor's... i asked if that was good or bad?

Bad!! I used to work in a hospital and I had to check doctor's signed names on the charts. It was a nightmare. I couldn't read those guys' handwriting. We had jokes about starting writing classes in medical schools.

Ody said:
well, maybe you are a bit of a handwriting ELITIST.

or maybe you are just sensible.

Also, how is lemur handwriting?

I think Screaming Flower posted a sample once. :hmm:

But I'm not premium, so I can't search for it. :slant:

Back
Top Bottom