it's official # my passport is here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Woohay! :applaud:

Ernie needs one to go to Cabo. He's been slacking on getting it. :mad: I finally printed off passport information for him to give him a kick in the booty.

Cleasai said:
I need to renew mine. How sad is it that I had a passport for 10 years and never got to use it? :sigh:

Yeah so what's up with that anyway? :wink:

Mine is good till 2009 and I plan to use it to go to UK and Ireland. Then I will have stamps from Tahiti and Mexico,
Ireland and the UK. WooHoo.

I hate my passport picture, I look like a ghost. I'm the palest damn thing I've ever seen, I practically merge in with the background.

It's the bain of my life. :wink:

I just got my pic done, since my Canadian passport expires in a few months. You think your pics are bad - you should see mine! I honestly look like a serial killer. I was all happy because I was having an awesome hair day, and was convinced the picture would look decent. But it doesn't. It's very scary how awful they made me look.

My American passport doesn't expire for another 4 yrs, so I've still got several more years with my goth-looking photo in that one.

I swear those passport and ID type cameras are programmed to make people look horrible, no matter HOW they really look at the time the photo is snapped. They are EVIL I tell you, EVIL!!!!

Back
Top Bottom