Its Official My Marriage Is Over

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Susan, I know that we don't know each other, but I wanted you to know that my heart goes out to you. Divorce is never easy, particularly when you weren't expecting it. But you sound like a very strong, intelligent and kind-hearted person and I'm sure you will come through this even more so.

Talking about it with family, friends, counselors and priests will definitely help. It sounds like you have a very strong support network and that is what will help you get through what may be some very difficult times ahead.

It's also nice to see so many Interferencers offering their support as well...looks like you always have someone to talk to if you need it! :)

Take care and stay strong!

Livi

How are you doing this week, Susan? We all join together to say we are thinking about you and hoping you are putting one foot in front of the other and moving forward. Check in and let us know how you are!

:hug:

I am doing a lot better.....the shock is wearing off. I am just very very tired....but resting. My sister will not let me find a job until she feels like I am ready....I am in good hands with her...I so appreciate you guys...I am sorting through my things and deciding what to pack up or what to leave out....Love Susan

I'm glad you're with your sister, but find it very sad that he told YOU to leave. If he was so unhappy, why didn't HE leave?

ArrogantU2Fan said:
I am doing a lot better.....the shock is wearing off. I am just very very tired....but resting. My sister will not let me find a job until she feels like I am ready....I am in good hands with her...I so appreciate you guys...I am sorting through my things and deciding what to pack up or what to leave out....Love Susan

Your sister is wise. Listen to her and let her take care of you.
Sounds like you are doing all the right things. Rest up...small steps and lots of hugs!! :wink:

Just want to offer my support, he sounds like a guy who never deserved you anyway, stay strong but remember that guys are not all like him, all the best to you.

Susan, also just noticed this thread. Prayers go out to you for continued strength and happiness. :)

I know how difficult this is for you right now. I went through some major "stuff" too and all of my friends said how everything would be okay but at the time I just couldn't see it. You will be a stronger person in the long run and know that you have so many people here at the Blue crack that will support you. I hope you find peace soon.

Back
Top Bottom