It's official: My house should be declared a disaster area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cydewaze

Refugee
I'm having guests this weekend, so I'm trying to clean the place. I didn't realize how daunting a task it was going to be. :crazy:

I've already filled two big trash bags, and I've found around $50 in change, including a Canadian $5 bill and some Cannuck coinage. They have really strange animals on their money, like groundhogs and chipmunks. :coocoo:

Oh I'm sure your guests aren't concerned with what your house looks like :sexywink:

and what do you know...I just found a bunch of Cannuck coinage in the bottom of my purse from my recent visit to Canada :wink:

cydewaze said:
I've already filled two big trash bags, and I've found around $50 in change, including a Canadian $5 bill and some Cannuck coinage. They have really strange animals on their money, like groundhogs and chipmunks. :coocoo:

Former leaders of Canada??

my bedroom and closets should be declared disaster areas...I need to clean so badly...basically my bedroom has become like a storage area....whenever I have company and clean my living room, everything else gets shoved in the bedroom :lol:

out of sight, out of mind doesn't really work :angry: :der:

Last edited:
Bono's American Wife said:
Oh I'm sure your guests aren't concerned with what your house looks like :sexywink:
OMG Char! You don't understand. These are very important guests of discriminating taste! The wrong impression could... could... I dunno! Be just ghastly! :no:

I seriously need to make a good impression! :tongue:

btw, THREE trash bags went to the curb this morning. I think I'm about half done.:huh:

Last edited:
Re: Re: It's official: My house should be declared a disaster area

nbcrusader said:

Former leaders of Canada??
:combust:

good one.....eh...

chipmunks...:lol:

cydewaze said:

OMG Char! You don't understand. These are very important guests of discriminating taste! The wrong impression could... could... I dunno! Be just ghastly! :no:

I seriously need to make a good impression! :tongue:

btw, THREE trash bags went to the curb this morning. I think I'm about half done.:huh:

did someone say ghastly....just treat them..I mean greet them... :lol: at the door in bicycle shorts and they'll forget all about the mess....:lol:

3 trash bags for 1 cydewaze = you havent cleaned in awhile have you...:tongue:

zonelistener said:
Send all Canadian currency my way...I will be boosting their pathetic economy this weekend.

ummm zoney...where u goin? you aren coming hither and you never alerted the plumbers at the border....tsk tsk

guaca said:

ummm zoney...where u goin? you aren coming hither and you never alerted the plumbers at the border....tsk tsk

The West Coat division of the Canadian p(lowecase)lumbers Union have been notified. Vancouver. They seem to have very lax deportation rules there.

November 8 though.........

yup..it seems like the cracks are huge that end of the hemisphere..and itll only cost you 1.37 in Cdn notes to cross...now there's a bargain.....

..just dont ask him where the chipmunks are....he might get mad and order you to drink a medium double-double at Tims..and we all know how much you hate that damn coffee.... :lol:

guaca said:

did someone say ghastly....just treat them..I mean greet them... :lol: at the door in bicycle shorts and they'll forget all about the mess....:lol:
Omg! Me in bicycle shorts == :yuck:

3 trash bags for 1 cydewaze = you havent cleaned in awhile have you...:tongue:
It's not my fault. There's still junk left from my ex gf. Her nickname was slobovia.

:angry:

cydewaze said:

Omg! Me in bicycle shorts == :yuck:

It's not my fault. There's still junk left from my ex gf. Her nickname was slobovia.

:angry:

:lmao: one mans yuck is another mans yumm...DOH!!!

sure..sure..its always the woman's fault....:lol: j/k :ohmy:

..and since you found some canuck coinage....I hear RavenStar loves to clean....only she probably charges a beaver, 2 chipmunks and 5 loons...

guaca said:
..and since you found some canuck coinage....I hear RavenStar loves to clean....only she probably charges a beaver, 2 chipmunks and 5 loons...

Okay...I am suddenly looking forward to going to the Canadian Exchange office this weekend, and giving them some Jeffersons for some Beaver! :drool:

Hmm..if I cleaned my dorm room I'd be lucky to find some beavers. I have $2 left. The rest went to buy some stupid carbon paper lab notebook thingy.

My back porch was a disaster area. Roof leaked for years.
I didn't realize it until the monsoon weather we had months
ago.
Stupid me, I called up my home insurance. They sent out an
inspector. (Those inspectors need a slow painful death)
The nice inspector sent me a letter stating if I don't get
roof fixed, porch fixed, and also add a railing, my insurance
would be canceled.
So, I had to get a new roof.....new floor on porch and new
railings on front.
GRRRRRRRRRR! Insurance companies! GRRRRRRRRRR!

Back
Top Bottom