It's Official - my guinea pig is cracked out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FlyYourKite

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
So he is. He has officially knawed through a part of the cage and was running rampant around the kitchen this morning. When I went to grab him he started clawing up my arm and then peed on my foot. :coocoo: About a week ago, he went off on another rampage that ended in him slamming into a door.

Question 1 should be why the hell do I have one of these crazy things in the first place?

Which brings us to Question 2...can I trade him for a goat?

I have had four guinea pigs. At one time I had two together and let them run through a cardboard maze I constructed...well I went to check on them and there was a huge hole in one of the boxes :ohmy: Out of the corner of my eye I saw them run by. I caught them by pouring food in their dish - they came running and I grabbed 'em. Fast little buggers they are for being so fat.
Is he not getting enough carrots or ??? Maybe he has mites :ohmy:

Maybe you should ask your vet about the erratic behavior. Do they have a park where he can run around....maybe just wants a little fun once in a while.

:ohmy:

I was taking a nap on the floor one day (it's cooler in the summer then my bed) and my bird got out of the cage. He was walking on my back and I didn't bother getting up right away even though he did wake me because I was still half asleep and, well, didn't feel like moving at the moment. He decides it would be a good idea to walk up my back a little further than poop on the back of my head. :yuck: :(

That got me up real quick.

the guy downstairs knocked on my door at three in the morning once

i looked through the window and he had my hamster against the glass

clee sigh...

A. Funny!

B. EXACTLY :lol:

C. through whatever connects apartment complexes, i guess

D. he had seen chelsea playing with it in the grass out front

FlyYourKite said:
So he is. He has officially knawed through a part of the cage and was running rampant around the kitchen this morning. When I went to grab him he started clawing up my arm and then peed on my foot. :coocoo: About a week ago, he went off on another rampage that ended in him slamming into a door.

Question 1 should be why the hell do I have one of these crazy things in the first place?

Which brings us to Question 2...can I trade him for a goat?

You should get a Fainting Goat. I've always wanted a Fainting Goat! :hyper: They fall over when you scare them. Nothing like an animal bred for its recessive genes!!

Re: Re: It's Official - my guinea pig is cracked out

u2girlcj said:

You should get a Fainting Goat. I've always wanted a Fainting Goat! :hyper: They fall over when you scare them. Nothing like an animal bred for its recessive genes!!

Fainting Goats?? WTF! I've never heard of em. :lol: Sounds more exciting than my cracked out guinea pig though!

ILuvLarryMullen said:
my sister's turtle got out of the tank and was rustling around in some paper and i thought a mouse was in my room.

I heard rustling of a bag in my room one night and thought it was a mouse. It actually was, even though I could hear him I still screamed when I caught sight of him just staring at me, then he ran into my wardrobe where more rustling around shoe boxes occured. Last year there was a mouse eating the potatoes too. We didn't know how they were all getting in until we caught my sister out a few weeks ago with the conservatory doors wide open in the middle of the night. :crack: :crack:

Hey, I just saw fainting goats the other day on National Geographic Channel. So weird to watch them drop like they do. It's like their dead for a second or something.:huh:

Back
Top Bottom