its official #my favourite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Its a Fisher is AngiePie cause she makes my heart sing
and my belly tingle

shes so hot

shes so sexy

shes so funny and sweet

i love her with all my :heart: and i want to say :wave: angie

you are way cool
way cooler than jesus on rye bread

*smooches angiepoo*

no?
YES!
u dont believe me??
well take off your white glove and slap your own face with it so that it leaves a red mark in the shape of my hand.

angela harlem...oh what a funny name for a funny girl.
angel o harlem
angel of harlem

hey if you were a boy from italy we could call u angelo harlem
but then of course the harlem wouldnt seem very italiano, so we'd have to change that to harlioni or some such name.
Angelo Harlioni from Tivoli who likes to wear linen pants and lil sweaters around his neck with his swanky car that goes vroom vroom very fast on high mountain roads.

ok im side tracking....

angie pangie puddin and pie
kissed the boys and made them cry

why would kissing someone make them cry?
im sure angies kissings are sweet and would make all the boys sing to the rooftops for more.

Oh angie we love you so
I hear deathbear has a crush on you :heart:

:lmao: you crack me up mandalay.

Do you rock with jesus like merrick does? I cant find the quote and can never remember it.

If I post a .wav and it doesnt work, will I look silly? Guess I will.

hmmm, that doesnt look promising.

:heart: manda :)pa-ching

Last edited:
no, no, no young man
it is not deathbear
not ali rose nor mr and mrs lemon meringue
not screamer girl or mojomaja that takes my fancy delight
not bassflap, nor Bchickied or acrospack, or furry and her henchmen
nor sicilia, nor popangels, nor lil hellodamongirls no!
it is most definitely not salometownman with his big silly stick
it is only one lil lady who makes the clouds woosh away
and the birdies chirpen with oh delight...
our lil angiepie butterflight!!!!

Merrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiccccckkk!!!!!!!!

PACHING@!!!!!!!!!!!

:heart: I :drool: Merrick Watts and Rosso makes my lil heart sing.
Where u get that from?!
Oh I forgot to tell u Angie, the other night at Jamiroquai some guy up the back kept calling out in quite bits "SHUT YOUR MOUTH GEEZER" :laugh: :laugh:

*does a cartwheel and lands out the window*

you made my pa-ching thing work!!!

yay for YOU zoolanda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna go get some caramello to celebrate :D:D:D:D

Its an IO mission manda to find the mp3 of the geezer teeth SHUT YOUR MOUTH song. A cover of the Streets, All smiles, all teeth or whatever the original is called lol.

It just doesnt exist. :(

I want to make paching my new signature.

I don't think work mornings over here in Pommie land have ever been complete without waking up to a long intake of caffeine and a crazy Angie post. A very kind, intelligent and witty interlander..who will make a very cool mum

jareth.jpg

..and a Pool supporter although I can't hold that against her in the same way I can with Betty and his Magpies

zooropamanda said:
it is most definitely not salometownman with his big silly stick
silly?

angeloharlem does rule an awful lot
if the word was filled with angeloharlems .... well, just think about it

:hug: acro you are too kind :) I was just telling mandalay earlier that you are one of the kindest nicest funniest interlanders here....
mighta said something about cute too, but dont quote me!!!

And what's wrong with pool? :(

They're still at the top right?

:mac:

Hi Slomey! :wave:

..two of my friends..one a Magpie..one for the Merseyside..a long time of arguments :p I have nothing too personal against any of them..as long as they agree about the Gunner's superiority :D..this season has been a little hard to argue :huh: hopefully at least for a small time today we can get back on track.
I refuse to be at all polite when Man Utd are mentioned~

KEANE: 'I SHOULD HAVE PUNCHED SHEARER'

Thursday November 14 2002

Roy Keane could be in trouble with the Football Association again after revealing he wishes he had punched Alan Shearer before being sent off at Newcastle last season.

Keane got his marching orders for pushing Shearer who had wound the volatile United skipper up with his time-wasting tactics.

And, in his new video - Roy Keane: As I See It - Keane says: ``I was sent off for pushing him (Shearer) - but if you`re going to get sent off, you might as well punch him properly. It`s the same punishment.

``You might as well get hung for a sheep as a lamb. It was just a push, though. Ridiculous.''

Keane has already been banned for five games and fined ?150,000 for revealing that he meant to hurt Manchester City`s Alfie Haaland in his autobiography

..of course personally calling your fans "idiots!" as one Fergie did yesterday is gonna work a treat

thank you angie :) sorry for the strange tangent mandaloppa

haha, not only is Roy Keane a pratt, he's got a defective memory! He was sent off in that game for throwing the ball at Shearer's head! Was all the sweeter that we won 4-3... :)

Nice win for the Gunners today, and Newccy seem to have perfected the art of winning 2-1, we seem to have won all our games this year by that margin!

Back
Top Bottom