Its Official: My Aunty was a bottle of shrimp paste.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Screaming Flower said:
i love you illm. :mad:

and boof, don't give me that blarney about the superior dakota lacking crustaceans. i've heard it before. :mad:

i keed, i keed.

well, really, i lie because i don't want you gobbling up the most superior crustaceans of all.

i don't!!! :mad:

Does anyone remember the name of the smallest animal in the world. Its a little thingie that lives on the hairs of the tongue of the Norwegian lobster. Cant remember what the hell its called.

Info zone cannot help me find out where my family's history of crabs came from.
:|
InfoZone at Museum Victoria can help you only with questions about crustaceans from southeastern Australia. It can not advise on the care of pet hermit crabs or on crustaceans from other regions.

i blame great aunt flossy (aka aunt floosy) who was a nurse for a reputable international aid organisation during WWII, who while on shore leave got a bit carried away 'yabbying'.

african.jpg

HA!! I eat all of your ancestors!!

Except beli's because of this fantabulous thread.

:heart:beli:heart:

I could not find the ancestory of my crabs...but I blame Wauwatosa

beli said:
Does anyone remember the name of the smallest animal in the world. Its a little thingie that lives on the hairs of the tongue of the Norwegian lobster. Cant remember what the hell its called.

Are you speaking of ny ancestory? :mad:

Hey, teacher, leave those pests alone!

Lemon Meringue said:
Meggie is a cannibal! :ohmy:

Meggie would only be a cannibal if she ate other pingus. If she eats crustaceans then she just a plain MURDERER! :censored:

(My apologies Meg if you are a bloke, I needed to pick a gender to write about you. I cant see from here if you are the warm peeble giver or the warm pebble receiver :wink: )

meegannie said:
I'm not a bloke! :sad:

A thousand apologies. I thought you were female but I was just being careful. For the record Im not a bloke either despite someone in Zootopia insisting that Beli is an Albanian boys name. :huh:

'Peeble' (my crappy typing) should be 'pebble' as in a rock . ie penquin mating habits. The male penquin gives the female penguin rocks so that she might, uummmm, 'marry him'. :eyebrow:

Oh my! I just found out that peeble is Scottish slang. Ooops! How embarrasment.

I think I should stick to crustacean references. :silent:

Last edited:
beli said:

'Peeble' (my crappy typing) should be 'pebble' as in a rock . ie penquin mating habits. The male penquin gives the female penguin rocks so that she might, uummmm, 'marry him'. :eyebrow:

:ohmy: I did NOT know that.

You are officially my IO New Poster Hero. :up:

meegannie said:

:ohmy: I did NOT know that.

You are officially my IO New Poster Hero. :up:

I watch a lot of documentaries. Have you ever seen that underwater IMAX film that has the penguins zipping about? Really fantastic. It was one of those no talking all music films like those Chronos, Powaqqatsi, Latcho Drom, etc. A whole lot of those IMAX films have been released on DVD - but not that one!:sad:

Angela Harlem said:
help me find out where my history of crabs came from.
:|

Angela Harlot has crabs?!? Where have I been??? How did I miss this thead??? :ohmy:

:tsk:

:sexywink:

hi beli, nice to meet you. i will be a vet soon. but i don't do crustaceans :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom