It's Official# My arm is sore

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ouch--I hate when arms are sore after shots.

I've never had a flu shot though...

Question: If you are adruggie..do your arms just get used to the soreness? I mean, do they jsut stop getting sore?

Answer me you damn addicts!!!! :angry:

i've never had a flu shot (except maybe when i was a kid), i rarely get sick. i haven't had the flu in years.

i say that, with a scrachy feeling in my throat :|

Well getting a shot is different from injecting drugs I think. Drugs are injected into the vein whereas shots are not, just like getting blood drawn does not hurt as much as a shot afterwards.

plus if you're high you probably don't notice the pain anyways

I cant get the flu shot :slant: you can only get it here if your an OAP or suffer from a serious illness like diabtetes, eplipsey, cancer...

My sister got hers a while ago - she didnt have a sore arm :shrug: Shes a lucky one!

:hug: Tiny Dancer

hmmm :hmm:

Whenever I go out and some places do a fancy drinks menu and it says shooters but they are just shots

choc Pops mmmmmmm baileys :drool:

Lara's right - you have to have chronic illnesses or be old to get flu shots over here.

I get one because I'm a chronic asthmatic. Before I started getting the flu shot I used to be in hospital with my asthma at least 8 times a year. One time my peak flow dropped to 50 as a result of having flu.

Now I get the flu jab I've not been in hosptial since 1994 *touch wood*

I don't get a flu shot

haven't had a fever since 1982

< - - made of steel :|

Back
Top Bottom