It's Official: Moving SUCKS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

starsgoblue

Blue Crack Addict
Moving all the crap you never realized you had, but somehow still desparetly need to keep. Getting the mattress through that impossiblly small doorway. Dust! Boxes! Exhaustion! I hate moving, and I'm still not even done yet. :grumpy:

Ever since my dad and I did a major move, the sound of a tape gun grates every last nerve of mine like no other sound. :crack:

Lessons learned from moving:

Either leave all my shit behind and let the landlord take care of it and buy new stuff or hire movers.

Don't live in an apartment with more than 3 floors.

We used to move a lot when my dad was in the military. Just about every year was a new location. It never really bothered me.

and I'd rather unpack then pack. Although, packing can be quick if you use "throw everything and anything in the box" method. Then I would hate unpacking the trash I would be throwing away :S

starsgoblue said:
Moving all the crap you never realized you had, but somehow still desparetly need to keep. Getting the mattress through that impossiblly small doorway. Dust! Boxes! Exhaustion! I hate moving, and I'm still not even done yet. :grumpy:

I feel your pain:hug:

Back
Top Bottom