It's Official #Morning sickness

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the only way I good invision it being good...is if you need to do it to get some shit out of your stomach :shrug:

not a pretty thing either way.

I remember when I was very young, I would cry after a threw up

Basstrap said:

I remember when I was very young, I would cry after a threw up

:love:

Me too ...

Ironically, the crying for it to stop only seems to make it worse ...

Erm ... I still sometimes cry when I puke ...

Puking upsets me

hahaha you are SO helpful slomey! :grumpy:

actualy i was going to say to meggie earlier today that one cure for one prob would be to get up the duff....but that is not helpful at all.

either that or row to aus and then she will get to live here indefinately.
:up:

:slant:

I don't know what I have, but it's damn annoying. :grumpy: I've had a flu-like thing every two or three weeks, car sickness (which I've NEVER had before), and then this sick feeling every morning. I've been more stressed lots of times before and not had anything like this. I've been taking vitamins, yogurt with active cultures, etc., but nothing works. :scream:

how long have you been in england now?
it might be the water. seriously. usually people get accustomed to the water in a strange place after a while but you might have some kind of lowered immunity to the bugs and crap that is in all tap water. could you try boiling your water really concientiously for a week or 2 and drinking only bottled or water that has boiled for at least 5 minutes and see if you feel any better?

i found out that water needs to boil for at least 5 minutes to kill all the bacteria that lives in it and it doesnt stay fresh for long even in an airtight container.
:slant:

I've been here since June 1st. I guess it could be the water, but I don't ever drink water (apart from in tea or coffee). :shrug:

I really think angie is right though meggie
I think you really need a break

far too much is happening in your life

you should take it easy as soon as you've arranged Jenn's & mine marriage :D

Salome said:
I really think angie is right though meggie
I think you really need a break

far too much is happening in your life

you should take it easy as soon as you've arranged Jenn's & mine marriage :D

:lol:

I wish I could take a break. :sigh:

Even with free time and everything, I won't really be able to take a break for another few years, when I have a job (that I like) and a legal residency.

Back
Top Bottom