It's Official #Misinterpretation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
I keep reading Sicy's thread as "look what the baby painted for me." I think my biological clock is ticking. :uhoh:

Or I want to see more paintings by babies.

a baby painted this

c2fb46d6.jpg

:hug: meggie :hug:

you've got plenty of time meggie...heck, i'll be 34 in november, no bf, no husband, no baby...i guess my biological clock is ticking too :sigh:

Wait, you're only 23! Since when does a 23 year old talk about a biological clock??? Maybe when you are 43, but 23?

You've got plenty of time to do other things before you even think about a baby.

The thing is, I don't even want one. I mean, eventually, but not now. But when I see them, I want one. :huh: It's really strange, especially because I'm REALLY nervous around other people's kids, and I have a huge pregnancy phobia. :der:

I think I'm just having a nervous breakdown. Ignore me.

:reject:

zoney! said:
but babies want you Lara Mullen.

They told me so.

A little boy was running behind his daddy one day in work and he turned round and waved at me

and then all the other kids ask to sit beside "the lady on the counter" when im working and start talking to me about their dolls and christmas and stuff

I dont like being called the lady or woman at the till :der: It makes me feel really old.

I dunno why they like talking to me though :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom