It's Official# Mental Health Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I will celebrate by seeing all 11 of my therapists and putting on my straight jacket.

*half-joking*

Okay...I of all people shouldn't joke at all. In all seriousness, hugs and kisses (I love kisses) to people who have to deal with "stuff"...you know what I mean.

On a lighter note...

Air! Yum! A delicious snack!

I talk too fast - everyone says I can talk about 6 different things without taking a breath

:heart: Talking :heart:

I do not have time for a mental health day.

I have 6,000 meetings today at work ... ok ... only three meetings ... but still they're all going to require deep thinking which I don't feel like doing today.

Well, on the plus side, there is a psych hospital less than a mile from my office ... if I ever disappear, that's where I will be.

so typical that the day is already 2/3 over when I find out it's mental health day

:crack:

I just blow dried my hair after a nice, long shower. :cute:

Nikki's been pretty good today, no accidents in the house! :up: Mia's been chasing HER, though... :shame: Bad kitty!

Anyway, I think I'm gonna sneak out while they're both asleep. I wanna take a nice drive, and maybe pick up lunch on the way home. I spent the morning reading in my pjs.

I should take these more often.

I do that everyday well I sit around doing nothing been doing it since school ended and Im sick of it :down: My mum calls me lazy and tidying the house isnt enough and she jsut fights with me - roll on the ebginning of uni thats all I can say

so...

how does one aquire these so called "mental health days?"

i think i need one, but i'm not sure my parole officer would approve.

Back
Top Bottom