it's official... madonna's new legs scare me.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
medium_ema_4.3.jpg

they could break me in half

frightened

she's too skinny and hair style is about 30 years behind......but other than that, I'd do the "no pants dance" w/ her.:wink:

plus that song rocks:applaud:

:hmm:....Wow, I guess I was the only one that liked the way she looked?....oh well.
I'm not a Madonna fan, but that was a great performance.

My $.02.

what happened to her legs during her grammy performance? When she came out with the gorillaz her legs where one uniform shade of tan. after she broke into her own act they where pale from below the knees down? Did she rip a stocking or something and they had to quickly make it match for both? I thought that was a little strange....:scratch:

when she was on Ellen, you could see she was wearing something, maybe stockings or something, theat went to right above the knee. Strange indeed

I noticed this also.....
I was watching it and you can tell that when she comes out with Gorillaz....she was part of that "Hologram" effect (Recorded earlier). When she comes out later, she is wearing different "panty hose" that go to the bottom of her knee.
I have it recorded on out HD Tivo and we've played it several times to notice this.

fuck, she is fantastic!!

thanks for the you tube.

I am pretty sure the knee high socks things are actually for support. I read years ago that she had a knee problem and they come to right underneath her patella so they are probably extra support.

Back
Top Bottom