it's official #mad libs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
i bought a mad libs book last night and thought i should try it out on you guys first. i bought it for fun whilst driving this summer. here's one:

noun
adjective
noun
verb ending in "s"
noun
adjective
adverb
number
noun
noun
adjective
part of the body
adjective
plural noun
noun
noun
noun
place

noun -Walrus
adjective -Slimey
noun -Edward Norton Jr.
verb ending in "s" - poops
noun -Weekly World News
adjective - Fancy
adverb -Sissily
number -13.4579
noun -plunger
noun -outhouse
adjective -Japanese
part of the body - eye brow
adjective - filth covered
plural noun - U2 fans
noun - baseball bat
noun - mongrel cat
noun - SARS
place - Hoboken, NJ

noun - ball
adjective - red
noun - flower
verb ending in "s" - runs
noun - keyboard
adjective - smooth
adverb - hastily
number - 3
noun - monitor
noun - pizza
adjective - hot
part of the body - nose
adjective - cute
plural noun - cats
noun - bottle
noun - bed
noun - gopher
place - bathroom

oy, i realized i messed up!! it should read as such:

noun
adjective
noun
verb ending in "s"
noun
adjective
adverb
number
noun
noun
adjective
part of the body
adjective
noun
adjective
plural noun
noun
noun
noun
place

i believe all that's missing from the previous one i'd listed was a noun and adjective. so if you guys just wanna give me one of each i'll fix it. :der:

there you go!

u2popmofo's mad lib:

Have trouble falling asleep in a strange walrus? Here are a few slimey suggestions to help you get a good Edward Norton Jr.'s sleep as soon as your head poops the pillow.

1. Before you climb into the Weekly World News, take several fancy breaths and exhale sissily for at least 13.4579 minutes.
2. Carry something familiar with you. For example: a teddy plunger, a security outhouse, or even a Japanese pillow on which to rest your eyebrow.
3. If it's easier for you to fall asleep to comforting sounds, bring along a filth covered tape and listen to the ocean waves lapping against the baseball bat or the patter of black rain U2 fans falling on a Morrissey top.
4. If all else fails, read a good mongrel cat until you drift off into a deep SARS. If this doesn't do it, give up and head for Hoboken, NJ.

abel's mad lib:

Have trouble falling asleep in a strange ball? Here are a few red suggestions to help you get a good flower's sleep as soon as your head runs the pillow.

1. Before you climb into the keyboard, take several smooth breaths and exhale hastily for at least 3 minutes.
2. Carry something familiar with you. For example: a teddy monitor, a security pizza, or even a hot pillow on which to rest your nose.
3. If it's easier for you to fall asleep to comforting sounds, bring along a cute tape and listen to the ocean waves lapping against the bottle or the patter of round rain cats falling on a bed top.
4. If all else fails, read a good gopher until you drift off into a deep marble. If this doesn't do it, give up and head for bathroom.

Back
Top Bottom