It's Official - lost and found

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

guaca

Refugee
I lost my sparkplug keychain...it had the brightest little itty bitty light..fell off somewhere...now its gone...from a special someone..who told me I brightened the days...I light up his life...:(

..on my way to look for it...I found a peanut though....it was rotten...:|

heres one

MS002b.jpg

a friend was telling me that one day we will have 'printers' that will 'print' our products three dimensionally.
you could 'print' a pen for example.
one day in the future.

Re: heres one

kobayashi said:
MS002b.jpg

a friend was telling me that one day we will have 'printers' that will 'print' our products three dimensionally.
you could 'print' a pen for example.
one day in the future.

kobeson,

thats the one I lost..same colour and everything..where did u find it? It was a SuperBright sparkplug....:(

...the peanut was just a plain one still in its shell..nothing special...no honey and not roasted. But that does sound good...

Ill have to have a look and see if I cant find one of those...

i remember losing my keys for 3 months. it had my elevation keychain from the anaheim 2 show i went to. i remember looking for it everywhere. turns out it was stuck on some beach chair in my mom's shed. i dont even know how that happened. i was just glad i have my elevation key chain back.

i hope you find your keychain whacka:hug:

:hug: whacka I hope you find it too

I lost a favorite ring of mine once....never did find it...a friend of mine bought me a replacement when she found one with almost the identical design on it at the mall, but it just wasn't the same :|

Last edited:
I still have my very first keychain on my keyring that I got when I was 16 and got my driver's license - The Little Mermaid :cute:

(Holy Cow that's more than 10 years old now :ohmy: )

Back
Top Bottom