Its Official: Lookie Coldplay girls what i found!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just didnt want a bunch of people from there to come here and try to spam the board.

:hug:

I was
shhh.gif

I just wish the board would work on Sam's stupid computer. :madpengie:

meggie if you can give me more information like exactly what happens when he tries to access the forum, and his internet provider and where he's located maybe I can help :shrug:

Sicy said:
meggie if you can give me more information like exactly what happens when he tries to access the forum, and his internet provider and where he's located maybe I can help :shrug:

Okay, I'll ask him when he's online tomorrow. :) I think he's asleep now because I've been a :sad: :reject: all week and kept him up on the phone and on MSN until 5am his time almost everynight this week. :huh:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
I would like to say, this is my 1st post in this thread! :yes: :sexywink: :tongue:

Ditto :p

I'm kinda new here but I ask, what is wrong with posting about other bands, in the non-U2 folders?? There are a lot of U2 fans who like Colplay, and vice versa.

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG? :sad:

wait a minute hold on (i get jokes, teehehe) but are we talking about englands latest version of radiohead which is only popular around these parts because people cant properly comprehend good music when we hear it? teehehe.

ok, just checking! have fun gang!!! :D:DD::D

Back
Top Bottom