IT'S OFFICIAL #Let's Hear It!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
NEW YORK STATE EPANTSIPATION LEAGUE: NYSEL is a nonprofit organization devoted to the removal of pants from society through peaceful protest and intellectual debate. NYSEL is the New York State division of the Concerned Daughters of Democratic Epantsipation, a national charity based in Boston, MA.

Join Us! A discussion group hosted by NYSEL is held on the last wednesday of every month, in the ballroom of the Murray Hill Carlton Hotel. It is open to all. And mark your calendar for the annual Pantsless Ball, held every year on the first Saturday of spring.

Click here for a summary of the Candidates' views on pants:
http://www.geocities.com/anorth111/campaign.html

strip.gif

I'll buy BK and screamer and NBCrusader dinner...but I amdrunk! :d :p :| :huh: :mad: :drool:

What other smilies can I post rather than drunk dialing 2/3 of the interferencers I have mentioned above?????????????????????????

I could also drunk dial SICY!!!! She is two hours behind...that means it is ONLY 3AM!!!! :angry: :ohmy:

:ohmy: :sad: :ohmy:

You know, at this other board I go to, we have a joke about a bunch of us having faux lesbian love for each other, and we call each other lesbian seagulls, and we like to caw at each other.

Which makes me think of your cawing.

Are you a lesbian seagull too?

:heart:

Come fly with me, lesbian seagull!

Back
Top Bottom