It's Official laundry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I was born in a dryer. I'm little.
I'll have to ask my mom about this. She's little too.
THE DRYER PEOPLE>

although, our last name is NOT Dryer

My sister and I nicknamed Whiskers "Dryer Lint" because she just looks like a fluffy ball put together from the lint trap. :laugh:

are you anti-the downy?

:mad:

are you?!!?!?!

:eek: it's mainly cos my clothes get all wrinkly in the small drawers they give us and there's no place to iron, that'd be why i use it.

i hate doing laundry. fortunetly live close enough to the university that i can go home and not spend the 5 bucks that my suitemates have to spend.

sorting laundry? separating colours? all my clothes are old enough that the reds don't make a mess when you wash them with the whites...not that i really own any whites. just socks...i do have a few red shirts...

the beds in the dorms are not normally sized, so i had to buy new sheets. when i got them, i threw them in the washing machine with a couple other odd shirts and socks and towels...they're gark green, and i thought only reds bled on other clothes. my sister damn near killed me for turning her shite tank top an interesting shade of pale green...and all my socks came out looking like that too...i went to work the next day wearing one sock that had been in that load of wash, and then another tha had previously been clean, and everyone at work wanted to know what happened to my sock...

We have two washers and two dryers on each floor, and on the Mezzanine level below me there's a laundry room. I always screw up and put my clothes in the machines that only take quarters, though, so I have to take everything out and wait for a machine where I can use my laundry card. :mad: It's $1.50 to wash and $1.50 to dry. :down:

In college, my laundry room was in the basment too, BC. The building was u-shaped and my freshman year I lived on the third floor in the end room, as far away from the laundry room as possible. :crack:

Back
Top Bottom