it's official #KITTY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:cute:

I put my headphones on to hear the purr and the kitten that is sitting in my lap attacked the wires. At least she doesn't attack the cursor on the screen anymore.

I hope Zoey doesn't try to eat you. When the kitten's sitting anywhere near me she usually ends up trying to take a bite out of an arm or leg. :yikes: I think I prefer the kitty on my monitor. No teeth.

Zoey does try to eat my arm, very often :laugh:

daafishy made a Zoey smilie :cute: :

boo.gif

The whole history of the progress of human liberty shows that all concessions yet made to her august claims have been born of earnest stuggle. If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.
~Frederick Douglass

Or just hold the mouse above its eyes in the middle, like when you scratch a kitty where it would have eyebrows? I felt so stoopid for only just discovering this thing actually does something different everytime the mouse cursor changes from the arrow to the hand...

This kitty is :heart:
:up:

If you move the cursor up and down the center of the cat, it looks like it is either playing the drums or dancing.

oh, and................

:bow:
boo.gif

or
:wave:
boo.gif
It looks like wavy is sticking his/her hand in zoey's ear

or Used for threads that get Zoey's approval

boo.gif
:up:

or shows zoey's dissaproval

:down:
boo.gif

I was freaking out Abby the Skank with it earlier, she was being a crap head so I opened the browser and she ran past me growling looking for another kitty.

:lmao:
Idiot kitty :wink:

This is one of my 'other' bubbies, Abby...or Abby the Skank as she is also known, for her skanking tendancies lol...She is the one on the top of the cat box.

Attachments

• kids2.jpg
    kids2.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 17
Back
Top Bottom