It's Official #*Keep Jenn in England Campaign*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
The time has come for us to band together and support one of our fellow IOers. In a few short months, our dear jkayet may be shipped out of England back to the god-forsaken wilderness of northern Kentucky. "How can I help prevent this travesty?" you ask? It's simple, and it only costs 50 cents a day. Your generous donations will go toward helping find Jenn a job or a British husband. That's right; for the price of a cup of coffee, you can change a life. The Keep Jenn in England Campaign is also accepting volunteers in the areas of job seeking and husband recruitment. If you are interested in learning more about how YOU can help, please contact meegannie..

Jenn is anxiously awaiting your sponsorship. Can you say no to this face?

33688%3B%3A723232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2327%3D568%3D663%3Dxroqdf%3E2323375957657ot1lsi

Lilly said:
can i find a husband for her?

:( i'm poor...even .50 poor

Yes you can. Any British man between the ages of 20 and 40 will do for the preliminary round, and we'll narrow it down from there.

Come on. You MUST support this great charity. I still think Ed Harcourt is the best candidate so far though.
The only problem is that then Meggie would be jealous of her and I would be overshadowed!!!!! ;)

sigh...Ed would make a wonderful British husband... :heart:

Sam, keep a look out, ok? There have to be some decent single men around... ;)

Thanks to everyone who is supporting me in this quest, and a special thanks to Megan for taking initiative and assisting me in my attempts at starting a life here. Your kindness will not be forgotten.

that IS a pretty face....

can my well-wishes count as currency?

Yes, you do, Basstrap!! You can go there and get a work permit with no trouble, unlike us Americans who aren't technically supposed to work there ever! :mad:

Hmm....looks like we may have a match!

The Absent One said:
Come on. You MUST support this great charity. I still think Ed Harcourt is the best candidate so far though.
The only problem is that then Meggie would be jealous of her and I would be overshadowed!!!!! ;)

I feel the need to address this. There is NO WAY you'd be overshadowed!! :kiss: I broke up with Ed for you, remember? :sexywink:

you and jenn should get married that way you get to go to europe and she gets to stay :)

Back
Top Bottom