IT'S OFFICIAL #John

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
John's looking into getting a plane ticket to come see me. He's thinking about flying here on May 17th and maybe staying for two weeks instead of one. :hyper:

:cute: :heart: :hug: :kiss: :flirt: :sexywink: :happy:

:hyper: cannot wait to get there hun, we have soooooooo much time to catch up to:cool: :applaud: I will keep looking into all the info on the plane tickets!!!!!!Love you hun!:heart:

:hyper::up: I guess this means we won't be seeing too much of ya around that time then heh heh. You kids are gonna have lots of fun...

even in Michigan :tongue:

Bonochick said:
John's looking into getting a plane ticket to come see me. He's thinking about flying here on May 17th and maybe staying for two weeks instead of one.

*edited to say:

John is buying a plane ticket to come see me. He will fly here on May 17th and will stay for two full weeks. :sexywink:

No more of these 'maybe's' and stuff. You guys need to be together. :hug:

Yay Kat!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!! Its terrible when 2 people who really belong together are kept apart by distance and circumstances beyond their control.

:heart:BC & John:heart:

Thanks for the replies, everybody...God, I am sooooo excited! When I first talked to John on the phone last night, it didn't really sink in cuz I'm so used to not seeing him. But then I thought about it more, and it's like, holy wah!! My sweetheart is comin'!! :cute:

Maybe we'll have to arrange for Beth and April to be able to meet John, since you two aren't all that far away. :cute:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John just bought his plane ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!

He'll be here at 12:41 p.m. on May 17th...and he's staying until 3:25 p.m. on the 31st.

TWO WHOLE WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That will be the longest we ever got to spend together in one stretch!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

meegannie said:
YAYYAYAY!!!!! I'm so excited for you. We have to have a countdown! :hyper:

I have already started a countdown on my calendar:)

Ok checklist......

buy new clothes..... check
buy tickets ....check
get surprises ready....oooops did i say that out loud??????:eeklaugh: :macdevil:

Surprises?!?!? I like surprises...:hyper:

Hey! Now you aren't browsing the forum!

Get back here!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom