It's Official # Jenn is coming to my wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
August 12!!!!!!!!!

:hyper::hyper: Sam and I have our 2 year anniversary on the 8th, which is also his 22nd birthday, then my mom gets in on the 9th, my dad and stepmom get in on the 10th (I think...it may be the 9th :huh:), then Jenn gets in on the 11th, which is the same day Sam and I are going to Norwich (where we're getting married, then we're going to see ED HARCOURT, then Jenn, my parents, Sam's parents, Sam's brother, and Sam's brother's girlfriend are driving to Norwich on the 12th, then I'm getting married, then we're all going out for a meal, then everyone but Sam and me is going back to London, then on the 13th Sam and I will go back to London, then our wedding party/bbq is on the 14th, then my parents and Jenn fly back to the US on the 15th, then on the 16th I have to go to the US embassy to get my passport and SSN changed to my new name, then on the 17th Sam and I are going to Barcelona for a week for our honeymoon!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::faint: I also have to sleep at some point, show my parents around London (on seperate days since I doubt my dad and mom want to spend more time together than they have to!), and see Jenn since I haven't seen her in NINE MONTHS, which means I could've secretely been pregnant all this time and have a surprise baby when she gets here.

meegannie said:
and see Jenn since I haven't seen her in NINE MONTHS, which means I could've secretely been pregnant all this time and have a surprise baby when she gets here.
:ohmy: don't scare me like that!!! ;)

bingy says "way to go" btw....

I am SOOOO EXCITED :hyper: to see you and go to england and go to your wedding and...yay!! :hyper: :D:D:D :heart: :hug: :D

jkayet said:
:ohmy: don't scare me like that!!! ;)

bingy says "way to go" btw....

I am SOOOO EXCITED :hyper: to see you and go to england and go to your wedding and...yay!! :hyper: :D:D:D :heart: :hug: :D

I think that's the main reason for the excitement!

Yes, yet another post in this thread by me, but i need help: :confused:

What should I wear to Megan's wedding? I'm open to suggestions. I need casual, yet maid of honoresque attire.

discuss and suggest.

I read somewhere or seen some programme on tv about a couple who gave their guests single use cameras on their wedding day and asked them to be their wedding photographers. I really liked that idea :up:

Congrats again Meggie :D :applaud:
Your plans sound very exciting :hug:

Lara Mullen said:
I read somewhere or seen some programme on tv about a couple who gave their guests single use cameras on their wedding day and asked them to be their wedding photographers. I really liked that idea :up:

my cousin did that at his wedding and it turned out really well. I can't say the same for his bride :mad:.

:applaud: for meggie!

Lara Mullen said:

My best friend did that, and it was so much fun! :up:

Lara Mullen said:

It is a good idea and we got a lot of great photos this way...you just have to be prepred for what alcohol and unsupervised cameras cause seemingly mature adults to do. :mad: :lmao:

We got some VERY interesting shots when we developed our cameras. My favorites are the extreme close-ups of people's faces, which I decided not to post because they're kind of scary! :laugh:

33%3A%3C746%3B23232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3A%3D83%3A%3DXROQDF%3E23235793%3B%3A835ot1lsi

33%3A%3C746%3B23232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3A%3D83%3A%3DXROQDF%3E23235793%3B%3A836ot1lsi

33%3A%3C746%3B23232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3A%3D83%3A%3DXROQDF%3E23235793%3B%3A837ot1lsi

33%3A%3C746%3B23232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3A%

Last edited:
Bono's American Wife said:
...you just have to be prepred for what alcohol and unsupervised cameras cause seemingly mature adults to do.

:eek: :shifty: :eek:

Guilty, as charged.

My cousin called me after they got their cameras developed...they wanted to know who took all the "artsy" photos.

Back
Top Bottom