its official; J-LO is single!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
alo

Hey there fellow illinoisian.....

Let me take you under my stubs and try to guide you along here at interference.com! :D

try this link here! There is a whole lot of conversing going on on this SAME topic...and way more people post there! This often turns into an exclusive community that I am glad you have seeked out - welcome! :up:

As you have seen (and sorry for the reaction from my other community members here), we don't talk about U2 in "here." By no means am I a rule maker in "here" (although, others would tell you that I sure would like to think it...but I have a megalomaniac complex)...but I say we try to keep IO J.Lo free in '04!

Thanks for your understanding...and I look forward to MANY other interactions with you...as well as personally running into you at an Elevation show in the Chicagoland area(Oh shit..I just discussed U2 - F* me).

Again...welcome.

I think the point of his thread was more that he wants to stalk her not that he wants to have a discussion about her and ben's break up.

ig

nore

Sicy said:
Yeah!!!!!!

Gwen :drool:

gavinrossdale_greggdelmanmt.jpg

Ok just checking.. :lol: I couldnt fathom that you were possibly fainting over ME. :cute:

Gwen is uniquely hot. Gavin is...eh, not my type, but cute in a generic kind of way.

Sicy, well, she's in a category all by herself. :sexywink:

Gwen is such a babe :drool:

And so is Sicy! :combust:

(slomey and angie obviously have vision problems:angry: )

:sexywink:

pffft
I sooooo have no vision problem

but if I have to be grouped in any categorie
it would be with mrs la harlem

yesh :up:

Back
Top Bottom