It's Official #It came with the frame

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
Post your favourite pictures of people and animals you don't know. :)

3376246723232%7Ffp3%3E%3Dot%3Efhor%3D%3Erlew2%3Anu0mrj

Mrs. Martin serves Tia a piece of birthday cake as Anna and Mark look on.

Grace at 100 (and caption)

graceonehundredweb_gif.jpg

Peggy and I used to joke that Nana was staying alive long enough to see the Red Sox win the world series again. If only that had come true. What a story.

During Nana's last summer in Maine, Peggy and I ate dinner with Nana. She always enjoyed pizza and insisted on paying. While I went to get the pizza, Nana confided in Peggy that she had climbed up on a chair and attempted to clean her walls and ceilings. Then she swore Peg to silence, which she has upheld (until just now with my help.)

ettahenderson.jpg

Before the tournament, Coach Andy Yosinoff and Sister Janet Eisner, President of Emmanuel College, induct 1998 graduate Etta Henderson into the Hall of Fame. At age four, Etta is the youngest graduate of the college.

this thread is, in a word, phantasmagoric

pdrm1925.jpg

on what was to be her special day, the lovely afternoon pleasures jamie had enjoyed with loved ones quickly turned to horrors as thomas forced cake upon her under threat of a sharp blade.

boys_d2.jpg

though he tried to internalize his pain, it was evident early in the relationship that edward would have great trouble dealing with mary-ann's wandering eye.

General%20picture%20of%20crowd%202.jpg

Potluck suppers are always more exciting at Maplewood Baptist when the church gossip, Nosferatu, is in attendance.

Last edited:
drunk eagle is classic zone.

miller300.jpg

as much as doctor mendelson tried to tell himself otherwise, he couldn't help but think that joshua was looking for more than advice on the term paper.

Last edited:
LMAO at you freaks!!

cat-and-dog.pg.jpg

Snickers explains to Buttmunch "That Bird was THIS big.. I ate him myself :cute: "

I knew Kobe would like the Drunk Eagle

Bruce first laid his hands on Michael's broad shoulders during the 2001 Rental World Christmas Party. At that moment, both gentlemen felt a spark that would never die.

a_P1010002.jpg

why do i not have anything better to do?

couple%20reading%20paper.jpg

though lisa knew she would eventually have to learn to read, she feared what would happen to justin after he became redundant. the young woman wouldn't admit it to herself, but she had grown fond of her helper-reader.

Last edited:
Where'd you get these things? (I'm assuming they really are people you don't know). I'm going to google (ain't it funny google is a verb now) something...lessee...stream of consciousness....

animal020.jpg

Caption is "fancy a spliff"? Haha. I bet I'm officially#missing the point.

Back
Top Bottom