It's Official #Interference High

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
I had a dream last night that we were all in high school together and Lara Mullen wrote a book that was published and turned into a huge play, and this bitch from Interference High had a part in it and the school kept making announcements over the PA about her being in the play, and said nothing about LM writing the play and the book because she wrote it under a pseudonym, and only a few of us knew about it.

I feel cool now,
not even I have dreams about myself. :D
Was it a good play Meggie?

hehe..one time i dreamt about meeting bg before las vegas. we were all hanging out at the library. thats all i remember.

bonosgirl84 said:
i'm afraid to ask who the "bitch from interference high" was.

Yeah, I was wondering which one was the jock, which one was the tramp, which one was the nerd...

Oh, well, we know that one.

*adjusts flood pants*

Brian Kennedy is on the tv,
his voice keeps floating into the room whenever my brother opens the living room door.
I wanted to watch the Biography Channel,
I could watch it all day, everyday.
It's Irish people/ bands today.

:up: :laugh:

my latest dream about a high school was way fun as well (ok, well the bitch in your dream obviously wasn't fun)...maybe we all live a fun past high school experience in our subconscious.

BG I had a dream about you a few weeks ago. I was on the jetski and you kept appearing on the back of it, then on the bank of the river and so on (you know how people jump around from spot to spot in dreams?) and then there was a man on the bank, sitting. He had brown hair and a thick brown beard and was really boring and was an Interferencer, unnamed like Meggie's Bitch was. He told me I was mean for not letting you 'drive' even though I flat out told him the water nazis (inspectors) were out in full force and you would be deported for being caught riding unlicensed on a PWC. I then somehow developed an ability to walk on water, and tilted the ski to the side and put my foot down to turn (like somone would on a dirt bike kicking up dirt) and sprayed water all over him before turning completely and speeding off. With you laughing in my ear.

I woke up pretty annoyed.
:|

we got the spirit, yes we do, we got the spirit how about you?

meegannie said:
All I know is that she was blonde and a cheerleader.

Rules me out. The blonde thing.

* grabs pom poms

GO BLUE DEMONS!!!!!! :crack:

i had a dream once i met yertle and cujo...which is odd since i don't know what cujo looks like.

i don't remember any more of it though

i can't picture cujo as anything else than a swinging tarzan toy.

Angela Harlem said:
BG I had a dream about you a few weeks ago. there was a man on the bank, sitting. He had brown hair and a thick brown beard and was really boring...

it was claude monet, i'm sure of it. :|

Back
Top Bottom