It's Official # [insert title here]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daisybean

Rock n' Roll Doggie, FOB
Born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eye
random thoughts:

bear should have his own forum, that way he is contained in his own little area.

:blahblah: should be the official smilie of me.

Cheesecake should be available at all times.

The smilies shouldn't freeze after you click on them.

Sharpie markers shouldn't smell so good.

Chocolate shouldn't be fattening.

My parent's should let go.

BonO should be my friend.

Last edited:
Like I've said before.. there should be an option that automatically deletes his posts right after he posts them :angry:

:macdevil: :hmm:

Sometimes I like to click the smilies so they'll stop moving so that my cursor will stop jumping around :crazy:

my hair should straighten itself.

i should be able to push a button and dust everything in my apartment at once.

daisybean said:
I should not be allowed to go into the War forum anymore....I try to keep out of it, but it's like the interference crack gone bad or something...it has all the good crackiness addiction, but it gives me a bad trip.

:der: so true........................................

~My hair should also be self-curling

~Ryan Adams should live in my closet

~Whiskers should live forever

~Pavement shouldn't hurt when you fall on it

~Cars shouldn't break down

~Beer bottles should be never ending

~Okay, maybe that last one isn't such a good idea...:drunk:

It's 2% of your daily allowance, if you were going by the traditional 2000 calorie diet that nutrition labels follow.

Frankfurters are a juxtapostion of pork bellies, pork shoulder, veal, ground beef, liver

daisybean said:
bear should have his own forum, that way he is contained in his own little area.
yes, and no one else can see it, so it's like him posting in empty cyberspace. so i guess it's the equivalent of what sicy said. :)

you should be able to fast forward live television, and be able to forbid certain commercials and people from ever being on television again, as well as bring other shows back on air.

delivery charges are stoopid. i shouldn't have to tip. :mad:

there should be a cool kind of hair colour that changes your hair colour permanently, so there's no such thing as roots.

chocolate and any other foods i deem "good" should be non-fattening. tofu and any other foods i deem "bad" should be poisonous.

Back
Top Bottom