It's Official (insert # here)....My Pharmacist is Great!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
I went to the grocery store to get my prescription refilled at the pharmacy there, where I normally go.

Stupid me, hadn't noticed that I had NO refills left. They will have to contact my Dr. to refill the prescription. It's after 7pm, Friday night, Memorial Day weekend...which means TUESDAY! ugh. What the feck do I do now? The prescription is for Synthroid, for hyperthyroid, which I need to take once every day. You'd think for something you have to take every day there wouldn't be a limit on refills. *kicks self for not paying more attention*

Anyway...my pharmacist gave me 5 pills to get through the weekend! He said you can't be without that!

Now I don't have to spend the holiday weekend wondering if I'll get sick or have an adverse reaction! YAY
biggrin.gif

Sorry for going on...but I just wanted to say how great they were!
icon36.gif

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

wow Sicy...I never knew how common it was...when I was first diagnosed with hyperthyroid, I'd never heard of it...now I hear people say "oh I have that, or my sister has that, or my aunt has that...etc."

------------------
-Albert Einstein

Hmm.. your thyroid is a gland in your neck and some people either have over active or under active thyroid and have to take a pill everyday. mm I forget which I have, I think underactive.

I really dont know much about it just that its all my moms fault cuz its genetic.
tongue.gif

It can be genetic, but not necessarily...no one in my immediate family has it that we know of...

------------------
-Albert Einstein

*waves to sicy...we're posting at the same time, lol

------------------
-Albert Einstein

I have Hypothyroidism.. I think.. meaning it's underactive. Goes alon with ye olde diabetes

Back
Top Bottom