It's Official #In Demand!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bammo2

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
In a car with House and Wilson :yikes: Let me out!
I'm being headhunted :ohmy: !!!!

When I got my new job (as a marketing assistant) I also had a few interviews for a job as a PR assistant. But the job I got offered me the position first, so I took it.

Today I recieved this email from the people who I didn't go to work for:

"Dear Lucinda

I hope your new job is going well.
I'm contacting you to explain that we have made changes to our PR Asst role that is still vacant, as we haven't yet been able to find a suitable candidate since offering you the post. Attached is the revised job description.
Please let me know if you would be interested."

Thing is, if I hadn't got the job I'm in now, I would have jumped at the chance. But I've only been working there for 5 weeks, and I'm enjoying it. Ah well. Nice to know I'm in demand!

I wonder how much money they'd give me :hmm:

Does the job description sound any better? Would you be willing to leave if the pay was alot more? Might be worth asking - they may tell you what they'd be willing to pay if you told them you might quit for the right price...

But what if the new new job sucked, then more money might not be worth it, hmmm...

I got 4 job offers in 2 weeks :|

now my work ppl are annoying me - they told me I was working Thursday nights and Saturdays - fair enough - part time about 12 hours a week - suitable for a student - now im working on sundays?!?! My only free day of the week, my driving insturctor is pissed :| I keep cancelling lessons, Im telling them Im not working more hours, i need time to study/ drive - if I cant do that there is something seriously wrong

[/rant]

Back
Top Bottom