ITS OFFICIAL # I'mafreak

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
I have to have my browser windows open in a certain order. I have to have my outlook email first, then interference, then interference who's online, then the movie board, then the mustang board, then smilies. The first three must ALWAYS be in that order or I feel weird :crack:
The rest I can switch around.

:coocoo: :crazy: :coocoo:

:eyebrow: obsessive compulsive behavior :crack:

http://www.ocfoundation.org/ocf1010a.htm

2. Compulsions.

People with OCD typically try to make their obsessions go away by performing compulsions. Compulsions are acts the person performs over and over again, often according to certain "rules." People with an obsession about contamination may wash constantly to the point that their hands become raw and inflamed. A person may repeatedly check that she has turned off the stove or iron because of an obsessive fear of burning the house down. She may have to count certain objects over and over because of an obsession about losing them. Unlike compulsive drinking or gambling, OCD compulsions do not give the person pleasure. Rather, the rituals are performed to obtain relief from the discomfort caused by the obsessions.

well shucks. :wink:

There has to be someone else that does this though... :uhoh:

I'm sure there is someone....somewhere :uhoh:

:hug:

*ironically is watching Rainman on tv now* :lol:

I must have my windows in the following order:

Outlook
My work windows 1 &2
AIM conversation with my boyfriend for work
Interference
CNN

I'm the same. All windows I prefer in the same order every time. I also like to keep all msn and other conversations at the end. If I open an additional window and someone comes online and messages me, it makes the conversations scattered along the bottom and I dont like it.
:|

freaks :mad:

Angela Harlem said:
If I open an additional window and someone comes online and messages me, it makes the conversations scattered along the bottom and I dont like it.
:|
:hmm:

:hyper:

Personal preference:

~Interference
~Other message boards (usually Ryan Adams)
~Any other browser window I may need open
~Music I'm listening to
~Instant messenger windows

I'm so used to having a crappy computer that let me only have one window open...that even with this computer, I feel weird having more than one window open, like the computer is going to yell at me or something.

So yeah...only one window at a time for me.

:heart:multitasking:heart:
AOL (used only for email and IMs)
IE: Interference
IE: Smilies
IE: website I'm currently working on
CUTE HTML/NOTEPAD: html for the site
miscellany...

This is the only message board which I regularly delight with my presence. That alone makes me a freak.

Back
Top Bottom