it's official#I'm planning to send an evil chain letter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yertle-the-turtle

ONE love, blood, life
Dear Sir,

Your licence has been revoked. With immediate effect, you are to cease operations at once. Should you fail to comply, you will be visited by two big, burly men in black raincoats, and will be detained at The President's pleasure. Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
"The Management"

as often as i reveal my tendancy to laze around the pool, scantily clad wearing oversized tourtoiseshell sunglasses. with of course such a book propped up next to a glass of orange juice which may or may not contain vodka.

sorry, what were you saying again?

NO!!!!!!!

ugh! i am SO misunderstood!

its the whole romance novel thing, you know? danielle steel, lounging around some pool, rich bored housewives....??? yes? no? stereotypes of the typical setting

pffffft, nevermind the joke is gone now :grumpy:

:p

..Samara's fur swept gently underneath the gaze of summer's shadowed sun..brushing against the morbid bark of her family's petulance and pride. Her thoughts sailed towards the next moment she would be able to embrace Sam..the kind-hearted but ever so slightly flatulent stable squirrel....

extract taken from:
Whats a few nuts between families?
a forestry tale of romeo and julietic proportions of two furry lovers held apart by prejudice and winter ambitions

:|

)(odiaca said:
..Samara's fur swept gently underneath the gaze of summer's shadowed sun..brushing against the morbid bark of her family's petulance and pride. Her thoughts sailed towards the next moment she would be able to embrace Sam..the kind-hearted but ever so slightly flatulent stable squirrel....

extract taken from:
Whats a few nuts between families?
a forestry tale of romeo and julietic proportions of two furry lovers held apart by prejudice and winter ambitions

:|

I know. I wrote it.

yertle-the-turtle said:
did I ever mention I write paperback romances under a female nom de plume?

this reminds me of aconversation that took place in my car one night

Dave (my friend) *points at other friend steven and says to LM dad* His dads girlfriend likes reading Mills & Boon books...

Steven: ........she does

Dave: on the toilet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are all over the bathroom

Me: :eyebrow: uhm...

My Dad: :lmao: *makes jokes*

Back
Top Bottom