It's Official i'm no longer a...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jesseu2

Refugee
..kiss and french kiss virgin. :)

I just had to tell yall about this... its like a phase in my life i just entered. I got my first dose of the female anatomy... my first real kiss, french kiss actually :D ...and for the first time i feel loved or accepted even though i'm handicapped. Was kissin this waisted redhead, waisted or not... it was good. o boy she was a great kisser and a cute one too. :) I met her before like 2 months ago an ran into her at this party. The only thing i didn't like was that she was kissing 3 other guys too, dunno if shes a possible gf but uhh i did tell her that was my first kiss an she goes i'm glad i was your first kiss or somethin like that . but uhh it was the BEST 2-3 mins of my 23 years being alive, and the best time in a LONG time. she likes callin me matt after i mentioned i look like Matt Damon . I'm not saying i treat women like objects but i thought it was gonna go further than that but she was gonz, fallin over.. so me her friend an 2 other guys walked her home. being lip locked with her was surreal o man i'll never forget it. I'll cherish this day forever! she was all over me, i thought i was dreamin but i wasn't. I actually like this other girl soo i think i'll keep hangin with her an not with the redhead :/ cuz she seems like a go-around girl but maybe just maybe things will change. i'm just waiting on the game of love.

So November 1, 2002 is my day.

:) :) :)

the thought of loneliness and no intimacy exited my mind after this happened.

aaa.gif

Congratulations Jesse!!! Glad it was a good experience for you.;)

That's great jesse. I probly wouldnt have a relationship with the redhead but it sounded like a great experience for you!

:flirt:

whoohoo jesse! thats so cool you had your first kiss! definitely awesome.

i was young when i had my first kiss too...

Wow, you sure it wasnt me?? :eek:

I got really wasted on Sat night and apparently kissed guy. :banghead: I remember nothing of it. I=suck.

*is never going to drink again*

:reject:

YAY for kissing!!!!!! Glad it was fun! :kiss:

Last edited:
Ali Rose said:
Wow, you sure it wasnt me?? :eek:

I got really wasted on Sat night and apparently kissed guy. :banghead: I remember nothing of it. I=suck.

*is never going to drink again*

:reject:

YAY for kissing!!!!!! Glad it was fun! :kiss:

hehe,

hmm, would u have if u weren't drunk after seein me kiss that other girl. but if you were wasted i woulda kissed u too ;) the more girls to kiss the better while i'm single! i love to kiss now!

Last edited:
zooropamanda said:
kisses are fantabulous
we should have an interland kiss off
long, slow, deep ones are the best
:kiss: :kiss:

yep, that would be awesome if we had a kiss off, hehe.

i like em both fast an slow, long, ones that just keep gettin more an more hot an steamy!

Last edited:
neck kisses do far more to me than other kisses
just where diemen said..oh boy, thats when i squirm and my skin goes all tingly hehe

Back
Top Bottom