It's Official: I'm leaving my shitty job behind...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoots

Blue Crack Supplier
Today was my last day of work at a place where I have been overworked, underpaid, under appreciated and just really frustrated with myself for at least a year or more. Don't know how I dealt with my moody as hell, asshole boss (who's constant sarcasm borderlines on verbal abuse) for the past 3 years! Anyway, that's all in the past. Moving to upstate NY to work for a much bigger and more professional company. I start in 2 weeks! I'm so happy that one of my more important new year resolutions has already come true. Time to change the location on my profile here. :dancing:

As Bono would say, it's time to leave it behind and walk on. :sexywink:

(ok that was cheesy but at this point I don't care!)

Congrats on finally leaving such a shitty situation behind, Zoot. It takes a lot of courage to make changes like that, even if you're miserable.....so, kudos to you for recognizing the need to move on and acting on it.

Best of luck!

OMG, does that mean you'll have more time to come play with us in PLEBA? :drool:

:wink: Congrats, Zootles. A much welcomed and deserved change, no doubt :hug: Good luck with it!

Zootlesque said:
Thanks for the wishes, guys! :)

It's about an hour south of Rochester. Yup.. middle of nowhere in western new york state.. :yikes:

I'm familiar with the area! I'm from Syracuse originally, there are lots of places in the middle of nowhere and I also went to school for a year or 2 south of Rochester :) Good luck with your new job.

kafrun said:
OMG, does that mean you'll have more time to come play with us in PLEBA? :drool:

um... probably, if I can dodge all the naked Bono pics. :hmm:

U2Girl416 said:
I also went to school for a year or 2 south of Rochester :)

Oooh, did you go to SUNY Geneseo? :ohmy:

Sicy said:
Do you need a new visa? ;)

The company is renewing my H1 visa and has also said that they'll process my green card. :drool:

zoney! said:
My sister lives in the Elmira area. They call it "Pennsyltucky" :D

:lol: Good name! They say you can even see some amish buggies sometimes in that area.

Zoots, I'm so happy that you got this job opportunity!! :hug:

Hope you will enjoy your new place/job so much :yes:

Lots of good luck :kiss:

Back
Top Bottom