Its official I'M HOME!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ali Rose

New Yorker
Just got back from my luxurious ski vacation and boy are my wings tired!!! *rimshot*

OK so seriously i just had the BEST time...i'm soo relaxed i'm just ready to work another 6 months straight till summer!!!...and let me tell you....I've never known Minnesota could be so beautiful....WOW. It was like this log cabin literally, right off Lake superior it looked like the ocean. Our back porch had a breathtaking view of the main double black diamond slope *shudder* and oh man you should have seen the sunsets. It was deep north woods just like in the movies and stuff. How have i never seen this living here all my life?

We stood on the rocks on the lake at sunset right near a light house...yep a real live light house....like all old fashioned and stuff right out of a story book. i could even hear a bell off in the distance....

we went north about 20 miles to the nearest city and saw more of the lake at nighttime and had beer at a tiny woodsy pub...get this -it was called "SVEN & OLES" *snort*

oh and most importantly of all....i actually REMEMBER how to ski!!! They tricked me down some of the intermediate slopes and i actually did it! without the suspected "breaking of the leg" i had originally planned for. oh man the slopes were gorgeous too...we get to the top and look down...right between a big clearing of the tallest pine trees youve ever seen...with the lake nestled right in between. The weather was great.

well at anyrate, I shall be returning to the area perhaps this summer..or in the fall i may make a trip to the boundary waters. I never knew MN was such a great place to visit!!! :der: ya, you betcha.

i may post photos if i get them developed before the thread drowns.

GOOD TO SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN!!! I missed you....but now i miss Lutsen. I am so torn.

Last edited:
uh.....:ohmy:

and your not going to share???

Where is he anyway? i had a dream about being mugged and left for dead in a parking ramp. what gives?

Last edited:
Back to your skiing holidays.. glad you enjoyed them.

When you learn skiing one time in your life you are always able to ski, its just like swimming.

You remind me of going to ski this winter. I will do it. At least for two, three days. I didn?t do that for years, and its my favourite sport (with dancing and swimming).

Back
Top Bottom