its Official I'm Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*eats Mr. Loveslave's brains

halloween20033.jpg

Greetings Mr. Loveslave!

Cool people are everywhere - pick your poison

I'm sure you can find some good NFL talk in "Put 'Em Under Pressure"

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
I SPELLED "GET THE HELL OUT" WRONG!!!!

BOOMER!!!!!

Be a nice girl :shame: :angry:

And to the rest of you, I know we have immaculate spellers around here but I just can't get him to care.

Ever.

For anything.

:|

still love you babe :sexywink:

don't worry about spellin' bad...they eventually ignore it never

Yes....cool people.

mind you mr. loveslave, us cool-types don't usually associate with Detroit Lions fans...but, it seems as if you are related by marital union to one of the cool-types...and us cool-types rarely make poor decisions, especially in marital unions. Yup. So, yeah...we may be able to look beyond the whole "purrr" thing. You have suffered enough I guess.

:up:

Follow me...let me LEAD you on a tour.

Last edited:
Welcome to the dark side Mr. BLS

Do not trust the tours operated by Zoney Tours International ... they have a highly questionable reputation and have been known to strand tourists in the gloaming.

hello mr bls

this is crazy. now i'm REALLY going to get the bls's and the baws mixed up...i used to be able tothink 'well, baw is the one with mr baw, they go together, so bls is the one who's in the process of becoming a vet....right? something like that...'

now i'm going to get you all mixed up. but i'll remember that mr bls goes with mrs bls, and mr baw and mrs baw go together...because if i screwed that up it would be flat out embarrasing

:shifty:

:wave:

oh and there was that one time where i confused mr baw with larrymullen'spopangel....but i don't really know what the hell that was about...

Back
Top Bottom