It's Official: I'm graduating from high school!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:applaud:

I was gonna ask you when this was happening. Congratulations!
champagne.gif
champagne.gif

Congratulations!

Life gets soooo much better after high school. :drool:

congrats! :up: I graduated last Wednesday (had to give a speech and everything :huh: ). It's a great feeling. no more homework...til fall :wink:

AtomicBono said:
congrats! :up: I graduated last Wednesday (had to give a speech and everything :huh: ). It's a great feeling. no more homework...til fall :wink:

Ouch, no speech for me...apparently the girl giving the student speech cries throughout the entire thing, so I'm most likely going to want to strangle her after the ceremony :|

We had our rehearsal yesterday, got our stoles and honor ropes, then I went out and partied for the night :shifty:

It will be a good time though, and my grad party will be amazing :drool:

yeah, I graduated about 3 weeks ago...pretty great I guess. I got to read a bit and pray, which was nice. I tell you the photographer was nuts! He made some of us kneel for a pic beforehand, so as one knee was hurting from the wood floor, I switched and ripped the bottom of my gown. Luckily, it wasn't noticeable..but still! Anyways, congrats both to you and to AtomicBono...it is a great feeling!

Congrats to my fellow Bond class of 007! I still have 8 days left :| But before we are finally freed, my friends and I are going to fork the front lawn with 2007 forks hehehe

Graduation was fun, I wasn't at the school all year anyway, so I caught up with a lot of friends. The guy next to me and I basically talked for most of the ceremony. Our teacher speaker was absolutely hilarious, as always. His first line: "I always love giving a speech when it's 20 below zero and I have to pee." :lmao:

It's really nice to be done with, I just got back from the University of Minnesota the other day. I had orientation, so all of my classes are scheduled now too.

And, I have my graduation party tomorrow at noon :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom