It's Official! I'm going to the U2 Fan Celebration!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*pictures thread merging* :tongue:

I'm going... I'm putting aside a $20 dollar bill from each paycheck until then to save up :)

arw9797 said:
I'm going with Kariann and Schmeg!!! :hyper:

We already have everything booked!!!!! :D:D:D

I owe the three of you a night's worth of drinks for cancelling San Diego....do you mind being seen with an old guy??? :lol:

Although the shows on Sunday, we're getting a room too (even though we live 25 miles from there!!!!)

I know a coupla thousand downhill miles at that.

I have tickets to see Sting/Annie Lennox on October 9th in Vancouver and then I have to work on Monday the 11th.

Poor excuses I know.

Mr. BAW said:

I owe the three of you a night's worth of drinks for cancelling San Diego....do you mind being seen with an old guy??? :lol:

Yeah you owe us drinks for cancelling! :mad:

If you're buying I don't care how old you are :sexywink:

fah said:
I know a coupla thousand downhill miles at that.

I have tickets to see Sting/Annie Lennox on October 9th in Vancouver and then I have to work on Monday the 11th.

Poor excuses I know.

pfft. you can see sting and annie lennox any time. how often do you get a chance to party with all of us interferencers :wink: :tongue:

:mad:

yeah, what mr. baw sad.
i'm sure you could make enough if you sold your tickets on ebay to pay for a plane ticket and hotel room for one nite :wink:

I should be going. It's only about a 45 minute drive from where i live, so unless something really big gets planned that I can't get out of i will be there.

ILuvLarryMullen said:
I should be going. It's only about a 45 minute drive from where i live, so unless something really big gets planned that I can't get out of i will be there.

you better go :mad:

Back
Top Bottom