It's Official: I'm done!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, it's a slide show, of my life. With pictures that I've taken, about 10 quotes, some of my favorite stuff to do, stories, and 4 songs. The college that I'm applying to wanted something creative, not just the traditical written essay. So, if the other colleges will accept it, then great.

Mr. Green Eyes said:
Well, it's a slide show, of my life. With pictures that I've taken, about 10 quotes, some of my favorite stuff to do, stories, and 4 songs. The college that I'm applying to wanted something creative, not just the traditical written essay. So, if the other colleges will accept it, then great.

Wow! That certainly IS creative! Is this an art school? I'm tired of reading the same old boring essays. I wanna see something unconventional too. I'll have to pass the word along to my colleagues! :wink: Thanks!

redhotswami said:

Wow! That certainly IS creative! Is this an art school? I'm tired of reading the same old boring essays. I wanna see something unconventional too. I'll have to pass the word along to my colleagues! :wink: Thanks!

Your very welcome. It's a college in CT, so it's pretty far away from home, and it has a "coeducational, private residential institution offering associate and bachelor degree programs in the liberal arts and professional areas. The college is dedicated to providing a challenging education in a caring and cooperative environment for all students, including those with untapped potential and those with diagnosed learning disabilities." It's just what I need in a college, it has a good program for people with learning disabilities, which I have, and campus was very nice, the people understanding and nice, and I liked the town that it was in. I could see myself in the college. Plus it had some good places to do photography, which is something that I enjoy doing.

I got a holiday greeting card from the college, so I'm hoping that's a good sign that their let me in. I hope that that answered your question. Oh, and feel free to tell your colleagues.

Wow that sounds like a wonderful college! I hope you get in, I think you'll have a great experience there :)

It is frustrating how many colleges are limited in the services they provide for students with disabilities (both learning and physical), so I am happy to hear that they have a program to meet your needs.

When do you find out?

Back
Top Bottom