It's official #I'm catching a cold!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
So it's below freezing, and my nose is itching and burning and stuff, and so is my throat............great. I love this annual cold-catching ritual.........not!:mad: :madspit: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

I'm in Alabama, in the so-called U.S. Sunbelt. It sure as hell doesn't feel like the Sunbelt now. We are getting freezing precipitation. Gimme some sunshine..............

I got a bad cold or flu thing right now...but the boy I was kissing is sick with the same thing, so I think I got his germs because he had a runny nose when we were kissing, so that makes it okay. Cute boy germs rock.

You can keep those to yourself Missy!

:no: Germs allowed!!!

In my line of work, I meet many different persons, cultures, languages, each week; everyone wants to shake hands.. :yikes:

I make certain that NO ONE uses my pen during an interview; I then try to avoid shaking hands at the end and the first thing I do when I get back to my car is break out the Purell! :yes:

I absolutely HATE IT when you see someone either cover their face to cough or sneeze and then have the thought that they can shake your hand only minutes later! :madspit:

How about money exchanges??? do germs last on bills or coins?? :confused:

Last edited:
I'm going to mass this evening but I'm not taking the wine in the Eucharist for obvious reasons. I'd be known as the idiot who infected half the church. :yikes: :yikes:

verte76 said:
I'm going to mass this evening but I'm not taking the wine in the Eucharist for obvious reasons. I'd be known as the idiot who infected half the church. :yikes: :yikes:

That's the main reason why I don't drink the wine in the Eucharist during the winter months.

When you feel one coming on, gargle with Listerine and rub alchohol or hand sanitizer on and up your nose. Sounds weird, but I've noticed it helps stop it from invading your membranes as much.

Mr. BAW said:

How about money exchanges??? do germs last on bills or coins?? :confused:

I have heard that you would be less likely to catch something from licking a toilet seat than if you were to lick a coin/dollar bill.

:tongue:

Lilac said:
When you feel one coming on, gargle with Listerine and rub alchohol or hand sanitizer on and up your nose.

I agree completely with this one. I get recurring tonsilitis but the doctors wont take my tonsils out so whenever I feel a tickle in my throat or I get a runny nose I gargle Listerine 3 times a day. It really heads the bugs off at the pass.

Back
Top Bottom