It's Official #I'm Bored

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sport_02.jpg

Homer Quotes

"I'm going to the backseat of my car with the woman I love, and I won't be back for TEN MINUTES."
"Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!"

"Unfortunately, son, we Simpsons sometimes have to bend the rules a little in order to hold our own."

"Dear Lord: The gods have been good to me. For the first time in my life, everything is absolutely perfect just the way it is. So here's the deal:

You freeze everything the way it is, and I won't ask for anything more. If that is OK, please give me absolutely no sign. OK, deal. In gratitude, I present you this offering of cookies and milk. If you want me to eat them for you, give me no sign. Thy will be done."
"The strong must protect the sweet"
"Ah, sweet pity. Where would my love life have been without it?"

"Son, a woman is like a beer. They smell good, they look good, you'd step over your own mother just to get one! But you can't stop at one. You wanna drink another woman!"

"Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen."

"Remember as far as anyone knows, we're a nice normal family."
"I know what you're saying, Bart. When I was young, I wanted an electric football machine more than anything else in the world, and my parents bought it for me, and it was the happiest day of my life. Well, goodnight."

"Your lives are in the hands of men no smarter than you or I, many of them incompetent boobs. I know this because I worked alongside them, gone bowling with them, watched them pass me over for promotions time and again. And I say... This stinks!"

"D'oh!!!"

"That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!"
"You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."

"God bless those pagans."
"I'm in a place where I don't know where I am!"

"I am so smart, I am so smart, s-m-r-t....I mean s-m-A-r-t."

"Oh, everything's too damned expensive these days. This Bible cost 15 bucks! And talk about a preachy book! Everybody's a sinner! Except this guy."

"Mmmm, free goo."

"It's not easy to juggle a pregnant wife and a troubled child, but somehow I managed to fit in eight hours of TV a day."

"I can't believe it! Reading and writing actually paid off!"

"Don't let Krusty's death get you down, boy. People die all the time, just like that. Why, you could wake up dead tomorrow! Well, good night.
"Yeah Moe that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked!"

"Ha ha! Look at this country! ? U R Gay!? Ha ha!" (looking at Uruguay on the globe).

"Don't mess with the dead, boy, they have eerie powers."
"Donuts. Is there anything they can't do?"
"If you really want something in this life, you have to work for it - Now quiet, they're about to announce the lottery numbers!"

"Relax. What is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind!"

"Good drink... good meat... good God, let's eat!"

Homer.gif

RockNRollDawgie said:

Yes! I've been a fan of the Bonzos for years!
Wonder if U2 or Bono are fans?
:yes: :wave: :yes: :wave: :yes:

That's awesome!! I got to meet Neil Innes a couple of times at Beatlefest here in Chicago. It was great.

I'm sure U2 has heard of the Bonzos, Edge anyway. They're Python fans, I've heard Adam quote Python before, lol.

Edgette said:

That's awesome!! I got to meet Neil Innes a couple of times at Beatlefest here in Chicago. It was great.

I'm sure U2 has heard of the Bonzos, Edge anyway. They're Python fans, I've heard Adam quote Python before, lol.

Cool! Me too! I met Neil at NY Metro Beatlefest years ago.
I asked him "when is there going to be a Bonzofest?"
He said," Hmm....well isn't that what were having now?"
Funny and talented guy!

Why am I not surprised that Edge has heard of the Bonzos. LOL!
If they're into Python, they're probably heard of the Bonzos
too.
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

YAY! A fellow Beatlefest goer too! Excuse my excitement. lol. Neil's a sweet guy. I asked him if he was going to play "Urban Spaceman" and he said "Yeah. I wasn't planning to, but I will." He played it, but forgot some of the words, hehe. Still, it was the best!

Have you met any of the Pythons?

Total Posts: 84
User Posts
Edgette 75
RockNRollDawgie 3
Angela Harlem 1
Stories for Boys 1
FizzingWhizzbees 1
*BOOMCHAA!* 1
adamswildhoney 1
Lemon Meringue 1

:lol:

Lemon Meringue said:
Total Posts: 84
User Posts
Edgette 75
RockNRollDawgie 3
Angela Harlem 1
Stories for Boys 1
FizzingWhizzbees 1
*BOOMCHAA!* 1
adamswildhoney 1
Lemon Meringue 1

:ohmy:

I have no life and am REALLY BORED!

Edgette said:
YAY! A fellow Beatlefest goer too! Excuse my excitement. lol. Neil's a sweet guy. I asked him if he was going to play "Urban Spaceman" and he said "Yeah. I wasn't planning to, but I will." He played it, but forgot some of the words, hehe. Still, it was the best!

*jumps into thread*

I interviewed Neil Innes for my final radio project for my degree. I was doing a programme about beatles tribute / parody bands, so I interviewed him about the Rutles. He was lovely - we were chatting for over an hour. It was before a show of his and I asked him to play the 'brave sir robin' song from Monty Python and the Holy Grail for me. He gave me a private rendition before the gig, and then played it again in the gig.

Ah, memories :)

bammo2 said:

*jumps into thread*

I interviewed Neil Innes for my final radio project for my degree. I was doing a programme about beatles tribute / parody bands, so I interviewed him about the Rutles. He was lovely - we were chatting for over an hour. It was before a show of his and I asked him to play the 'brave sir robin' song from Monty Python and the Holy Grail for me. He gave me a private rendition before the gig, and then played it again in the gig.

Ah, memories :)

Bammo!! That is great! I'm so happy people know who Neil Innes is! I saw The Rutles play at Beatlefest (minus Eric Idle). That was a blast.

Neil02.jpg

bammo2 said:

that's the hat he was wearing when I met him!!

*is inordinately excited*

*jumps back out of thread, feeling slightly silly*

:laugh:

Silly is good. He always has that hat on I think, I've met him on 2 separate occasions. Once he had a Rutles button on it. I went and got a similar hat and put the same Rutles button on it. I wear it to every Beatlefest, lol.

Back
Top Bottom