It's Official # i'm (almost) an adult now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no one, and let me repeat, NO ONE disturbs me when i'm in the bath. on pain of death.

:wink:

did i mention that the clawfeet on my new tub are shiny polished brass?

:drool:

all things in good time, my friends. :)

just started moving my stuff in last night. should be somewhat settled in by next weekend.

:hyper:

When is your first night there?

May I humbly suggest a nice hot bath, with candles, scented oils and a fine glass of Chablis?

the soul waits said:
When is your first night there?

May I humbly suggest a nice hot bath, with candles, scented oils and a fine glass of Chablis?

sometime next week... whenever i get things properly cleaned and arranged, and the stupid phone company gets my phone hooked up. (incompetency :mad: )

my plans for my first evening sound pretty much the way you suggested, with some jazz music and maybe some cheesecake.

Cassis said:
and take pictures when you're at the laundromat!!!!!!!!!!!1

ogm :eek:

ha! i won't need to go to the laundromat, so there won't be any pics of that. sorry.

:cookiemonster:

then other really really irrelevant pictures of really really irrelevant happings in your life :hyper: gmo :eek:

hey, girl! :wave:

not there yet... stupid phone company can't hook my phone up until after the long weekend, and i don't feel comfortable being there alone without some connection to the outside world. probably wednesday or thursday will be my first night in the new digs.

things are looking fabulous, though! my living room is to die for.

dandy said:

:hyper: So , it is big enough to put all the guest of the funeral in ?

:reject:

dandy said:

not there yet... stupid phone company can't hook my phone up until after the long weekend, and i don't feel comfortable being there alone without some connection to the outside world. probably wednesday or thursday will be my first night in the new digs.

Phone companies bring out our delicious cranky, snappy and bitchy side :heart:

Back
Top Bottom