It's Official #I'm a waste of space

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
I'm sick and was sick yesterday morning too and I probably have some kind of miracle babies or something and I tried to get drunk last night but failed :)mad:tolerance:mad: ) and now I'm just fatter and I have nothing to do and I just sit here and eat food and drink warm drinks because there is NO ice in this country and last night I had to go to McDonalds to get a drink with ice in it because neither Sainsbury's or Tesco's had ice trays and I need to lose weight so I can wear my fun clothes and I want a pet or some friends or something and this computer is EXTREMELY slow and everyone here is all English and stuff and I'm not and I don't even want to be and I don't want to go back to America either and I just want to form Meggie Land where good music plays and only select people can live there and I can eat all day and never gain weight and there will be crushed ice in every drink. So to sum up my week, I'm fat, iceless, friendless, petless, homeless, unEnglish, unAmerican, lazy, and bored. But not really bored, just unmotivated. And I'm happy, actually, but I hate being happy so I want to make myself as miserable as possible. I need a hobby or some drugs or a tiny colour changing penguin that talks and sings and dances and cleans.

:hug: meggie :hug:

I wanna live in Meggieland with the tiny color changing penguin :hyper:

may a propose a change from "meggieland" to "acidland"

exhibit A: color changing penguins that sing....riiiight :sexywink:

there is nothing wrong with the way you look...shut the hell up :angry:

:hug:

oh, i forgot to tell you - what you buy at tesco's is these things in baggie-type boxes - they are like plastic baggies, only perforated, and you fill them with water, put them in the freezer, and then just tear along the edges to get ice out. :der: in know, but it works...you can buy like a box of 100 of them. sheets of ice, waiting to happen...

i'm going to meggieland too, ok? bingy's packing already...

Welcome to England! I remember being totally confused when I moved to the US from England...I expected it to be pretty much the same as home because there isn't a language barrier or anything, but it's still confusing. If it's any consolation it doesn't take too long to get used to all the weirdness of another country. And yes, NOWHERE in this country has ice and that's something which bugs me a lot. :mad:

*Fizz.

P.S. - you should definitely go to Wales sometime while you're in the UK - it's really beautiful here. :)

Meggie-

You will get more used to England I think. That's how it was for me when I was there for 3 months.

And btw, Sainsbury's has really good American Style Chocolate chip cookies, that they bake like every couple days in the bakery. They are literally called "American style" cookies.

If you can find them, get them. Trust me, you won't be sorry.

Angela Harlem said:
If it makes you feel any better, that was one of the best posts in IO for a while.

I agree. It is a very artsy post. It could be the start of a book.

I know feeling like something is missing if I only knew what, inner restlessness.

ah Meg. Hope everything clears up for you really soon. Just relax. take a walk, enjoy the English countryside. You WILL get used to being there, it'll just take some time.

*sends you tiny colour-changing pengiun in mail*

Whoa -

So Angel has posted this moving thing...Meggie has posted the moving thing....no need for me to post a moving "sucks because I have no friends" thread. :scream:

Hi Rothko. I drove by the spot where Avro and I found Baraboo yesterday in my stupid U-haul.

Back
Top Bottom