It's Official, I'm A Student (Again)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
After years of saying I'm going back to school but never doing anything about it, I registered for classes this afternoon on my lunch hour (the school is literally down the street from where I work). I start again in January.

:hyper:

(You can begin taking bets on when my first "I hate school and I'm really fucking stressed out!" posts will be now...:wink:)

Congrats!

I just tried checking to see what the status of my app is for college but I still can't log into the SJSU database. Had to send the help desk an email to find out why.

3 cheers for you !!!!
thcheering.gif
thcheering.gif
thcheering.gif

Thanks, guys. Yep, I'm pretty excited over it. :D

JessicaAnn said:
What will you be studying?

When all is said and done, I'd like to get my degree so I can become a paralegal. :)

UberBeaver said:
:hopes to follow your example:

Go for it, Uber! :up: I haven't even been to one class yet and I already feel great, like I'm really doing something for myself. :yes:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Thanks, guys. Yep, I'm pretty excited over it. :D

When all is said and done, I'd like to get my degree so I can become a paralegal. :)

Go for it, Uber! :up: I haven't even been to one class yet and I already feel great, like I'm really doing something for myself. :yes:

Law :drool: Go the whole hog, april. Do your LLB :drool:

Maybe someday after you graduate you can then tell me the difference between a paralegal, lawyer, and an attorney (if there is any). :der: Good Luck April! :happy:

Cleasai said:
Maybe someday after you graduate you can then tell me the difference between a paralegal, lawyer, and an attorney (if there is any). :der: Good Luck April! :happy:

Legal assistants and paralegals are individuals who assist lawyers in the delivery of legal services. Legal assistants and paralegals cannot give legal advice to consumers of legal services.

An attorney at law, or simply an attorney or lawyer, in the United States is a person licensed to practice law, usually by the highest court of a state or other jurisdiction. Alternate terms include attorney-at-law and attorney and counselor (or counsellor) at law.

:nerd:

Well, my application went through! I'm in SJSU once again! :happy: Now to go talk to a councilor.

Good for you!

School is fantastic! I'm loving it, loving the people, most of my profs and the nearly constant sources of free food and booze.

Back
Top Bottom