It's Official #I'm a pengie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well, calling me an alcholic doesn't really hurt though

sticks and stones may hurt my bones
but you can never hit me with your boomerang from over there :mad:

Salome said:
well, calling me an alcholic doesn't really hurt though

sticks and stones may hurt my bones
but you can never hit me with your boomerang from over there :mad:

ouch baby, very ouch.

more austin quotes.

which reminds me. have you seen the 3rd one yet? i heard all you dutchies eat skin and wear lots of gold.

:kiss:

i am jealous of your mardi gras and boxers worn on the outside
i am jealous of your tulips
and dykes
and windmills

but not your accent!!!!
:mad:

:kiss:

warm sun feed me up :: i'm leery loaded up :: loathing for a change :: and i slip some boil away :: swallowed followed :: heavy about everything but my love :: swallowed sorrowed :: i'm with everyone and yet not :: i'm with everyone and yet not :: i'm with everyone and yet not

all your mental armor drags me down :: we can't breathe when you come around :: all your mental armor drags me down :: nothing hurts like your mouth mouth mouth :: your mouth mouth mouth :: your mouth mouth mouth :: all your mental armor :: all your mental armor :: and your mouth mouth

:drool: wherever you are :: you will carry always :: truth of the scars :: and the darkness of your faith :: slowly move on :: how did we get to here :: it all went wrong :: gravity claiming all your tears :: everything looks :: so much better now :: you will get yours :: you have no right :: to ask me now :: you were never that around :: i have missed :: reality day trips and your :: suit me suit me ways :: turn out the light switch :: we've been awake for days :: and no-one's coming round :: here no more :: you will get yours :: you have no right :: to calm me down :: you were never that around :: i have missed :: cold contagious :: all the mighty mighty men :: what you save is what :: you lose out in the end :: cold contagious :: paint your perfect day :: i don't mind this :: i'm better off by the way :: deeply grounded :: you will get yours :: cold contagious :: all the mighty mighty men :: what you save is what you lose :: out in the end :: cold contagious
:drool:

minnie mouse has grown up a cow :: dave's on sale again :: we kissy kiss in the rear view :: we're so bored :: you're to blame

try to see it once my way :: everything zen :: everything zen :: i don't think so

:wink:
i touch your mouth :: my willy is food :: addicted to love :: i'm addicted to fools :: i kill you once :: i kill you again :: we're starving and crude :: welcome my friends to

little things that kill you

:applaud:

such utter brilliance.

bono, if you're reading this, GET OFF YO ARSE AND RELEASE THIS DAMNED ALBUM!! Gav and the lads will have theirs recorded and at number one (in my mind) before your morning coffee is brewed.
:mad:

i'm a man :: i'm real proud of my manhood :: i like to smoke :: ten thousand cigarillos :: eight ball :: i could climb any fountain :: i never cry :: i only bawl when i'm losing :: and i've never been wrong :: never been wrong :: i'm looking so good :: looking so good

got a big gold gun :: got a big gold gun :: and i guess you could say :: i'm real full of it :: i'm real full of it :: i'm real straight :: you wanna see my peccadillos :: hot dog 7:30 every morning :: and i'm big into war :: big into war :: big into war

i am a whore :: i am a whore

got a big gold gun :: i shave with Gillette :: i shave with Gillette :: and i'm patting my back :: patting my back :: got a big gold gun

:bow: :bow: :bow:

we're of hollow men we are the naked ones :: we never meant you harm :: never meant you wrong :: i'd like to thank :: all of my lovers lovers lovers

Back
Top Bottom