It's official: I'm a jewelry maker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elsie

Acrobat
I started making earrings a month or two ago and just now I'm posting my stuff on a livejournal but today... I posted something on EBAY. I feel very impressive now.

I'm not posting this to get it attention, I'm just trying to get attention in general. I mean--- I wanted to say that I feel very professional now. It's good considering I'm 16 :D Well, um... if you want something tell me you're from Interference and I'll give you a big old discount. LOL.

[/blatant attention whore] :wink:

Link removed by Sicy

Last edited:
I like whores! :lol:
Your stuff is very pretty! I hope you make a successful go of it :up:

I have a new secret desire to be a clockmaker.

I dont know how to make clocks. I have designs in my head amongst some other junk.

:hug: creativity :hug:

:yes: whores are awesome :rockon:

your jewelry is very impressive. :applaud: I really like it :up:

hope you make big bucks from jewelry making and you become successful and start a HUGE business! :D

the only jewelry I can make is.... hemp (if thats even jewelry) :giggle:

I thought you had to be 18 to sell on ebay?

Just curious why do you put a reserve on earrings? There are so many earrings on ebay, and a lot of people will just hit the back button when they see a reserve, especially on items like that. (sorry I'm an ebay junkie lol).

Unfortunately I can leave the link here, as it is considered advertising. Sorry!

Boy I'm a Debbie Downer tonite huh :uhoh:

Hee, sorry, I was wondering if it'd get shut down. My own fault for not asking first :der:. I put a reserve on them because I'm a retarded ebay n00b (I took it off today btw) and you do have to be 18 but I'm in this with my dad and they allow that and OMG YOUR AVATAR JUST WINKED AT ME.

Maybe if I posted a picture of the earrings and just said "look what I made! kthxbai" it would have been all right?

you can perhaps put links in your sig. small ones. or even talk about it by all means and volunteer your email addy if people want to see them.

are you having much luck selling? they're very nice!
:up:

I think they'll do a lot better without the reserve :) They're very pretty!

You might want to consider buying a few small items on ebay to get some feedback points, that way your buyers would feel more comfortable buying from you (I'm up to something like 1337 :crack: )

You also want to really utilize the title space. Maybe put "Swarovski" in the title and take off the "No Reserve" since a lot of people dont really search the words "No Reserve" but they sure do search Swarovski! You could also put Aurora Borealis in the title. If you search Aurora Borealis over 1000 items come up.. so that tells you there's a lot out there and probably the term is searched often.

Also, why in the world would you ship earrings UPS ground? $7.81? :huh: Those can be shipped for less than $1.00 first class mail or $3.85 priority mail at the most. You can get free priority mail supplies online or at the post office.

I'm sorry, I know you sure didnt ask my opinion, but when it comes to ebay I'm a big :nerd: lol I cant help it, my mouth just starts going and it wont stop :angry:

Yeah if you were premium you could put a link to your 'website' in your sig but not a link that is directly selling something like on ebay. You can post a pic of the earrings that's no problem!

Oooh, thanks, I really need the advice. *facepalm* still getting used to this ebay thing and so is my dad.

Ok, here are the earrings I made :)

031e4e81.jpg

Woohoo.

Back
Top Bottom