It's official... I'm a geek.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dream chaser

Acrobat
Ebay = dangerous for me.

When I first started all I was looking for were U2 pin-backs and I've bought several since. My faves have been tour related ones, since I never seem to have enough money at shows after buying Tees, etc.

Then I started checking out the odds and ends, like the 1985 trading cards...

And then, the CD singles I never bought when first released...

And now, after 3 years, I'm surfing for not just U2 3, but an original numbered pressing of U2 3. And not just 4 U2 PLAY Pac, but the multi-colored vinyl 4 U2 PLAY Pac.

And just now, I saw 2 copies of In God's Country 7" (I bought all the others in 1989-1991 - but never saw that one for sale) and sent a msg to a seller asking if it came with the original sleeve with the pic of Bono crouching or not, as it is not shown in the display.

Thus, it is official. I am a geek.

Thank you & good day.
-Mel :bono:

ewwwwwww, gross....you are a geek? :yuck:

geek
Pronunciation: 'gEk
Function: noun
Etymology: probably from English dialect geek, geck fool
1 : a carnival performer often billed as a wild man whose act usually includes biting the head off a live chicken or snake

zoney! said:
that would be an interesting thread...how much do you think you would go for on E-Bay? :yikes:

I've been considering this just so I could go to Coachella

:(

:banghead:

Screaming Flower said:
i just lost something on ebay tonight. :angry:

:hug:

I think I may be losing something as I type this... I'm quickly approaching my eBay $$ quota... sad... :(

I want to buy a game on E-bay I had when I was like 8. Perfection. :up:

ebay is soo addicting but helpful if you want the best price. i have bought a dvd player, u2 singles, autographed cd for my sister, etc... i am currently looking for a digital camera on there :yes: i will never buy a disposable camera again :up:

Last edited:
pfffffft

screamer will know that I only tried to warn her because I admire her so much

:|

Back
Top Bottom