It's Official I'm a driver, I'm a winner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
My coworker and I won a contest yesterday. We answered all these questions in five minutes (I knew the first and the third off the top of my head :reject: ) and went and found the diamonds and got a tropy and pretty cubit zirconium stones. :D

Here are the questions:

Figure out exactly what five clues mean and the clever diamond hunter should find the cache of diamonds* and win the coveted 2002 Diamond Hunt trophy. [Hint: it's hidden in Washington, D.C.] The winner must actually obtain the cache, not merely figure out where it is hidden. A contest official will verify the winner on site.

1) Diamond was one of Agape's sons. How many sons did Agape have? [Hint: the hero of The Godwulf Manuscript would probably know.]

2) Take the number of facets above the girdle of a standard brilliant cut, add the number of facets below the girdle, takes this sum and multiply it by the number of crystalline forms carbon takes, divide by 58. [Hint: a pencil will give you the answer]

3) How many diamonds did Arthur find from the crown of a slain knight? [Hint: reason why, make reply]

4) This avenue is named after a state that borders the Diamond State. This bordering state is distinct from the other states bordering the Diamond State because in both the 1988 and 1992 Republican National Conventions the delegation from this state passed on the first roll call vote for the presidential nomination.

THE FIFTH AND FINAL CLUE: nunc est bibendum - intra muros - ecce homo - Pater Patriae [* Well, actually, cubic zirconium gemstones]

These other girls had their whole office collaborate, and we still beat them. HAHA, LOSERS! :tongue: ;)

sea change is indeed very good
I need to get his essential album...damn what's it called again?

"How can this love, ever-turning, ever turn it's eyes on me"

Back
Top Bottom