It's Official: I ws recognized!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
<---------

This mug is famous! The Man and I were in Starbucks last night, slurping a caramel macchiato and some kind of lemonade drink, when a woman smiles at me and says, "Is your name martha?"

Yep, it was an Interferencer!! It was our own lovely and intelligent Calluna! We chatted, hugged, and she went off to rejoin her family in the ice cream shop.

:wink: :yes: :wave: :D :happy: :up: :dance: :hyper:

That was fun!!

Yes, it's true! I met martha!

I was standing outside the Starbucks when a couple walked past me. I said to my Mom, "I think I know her!" I recognized Martha from the picture in her avatar. The man she was with looked like a biker type and I remember her saying that her husband rides a motorcycle. Also, I know she lives in the general area. When I put all of these things together I figured it had to be her. It took me a couple of minutes to summon up the courage to go and ask her. I figured if I was wrong and it wasn't her I could just say, "Oh I'm sorry. I thought you were someone else." But I was right, it was her!

What a trip! Such a small world. It was really nice to meet you!

My apologies to the rest of the OC Interferencers for not announcing that I would be in your area this week. I am here for my Great Aunt's funeral and it has been pretty much non-stop visiting relatives the whole trip.

So Calluna recognised Martha from her avatar.
:hmm:
The question that now remains is if we could recognise Calluna from her avatar.

:p

Holy crap!!!! :ohmy: That's one of the coolest things I've ever heard.

When I went to the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame to see the U2 exhibit, I signed that guestbook they had for U2 fans. I just opened up to a random page and included the name "Bonochick". Like a week later, a PLEBAn told me she had seen my signature in the book. :laugh:

bonosgirl84 said:
sorry to hear of your aunt, calluna. :(

Thanks, BG. She lived a long and happy life but towards the end she was in quite alot of pain. I am glad that she is no longer suffering.

Popmartijn said:
So Calluna recognised Martha from her avatar.
:hmm:
The question that now remains is if we could recognise Calluna from her avatar.

:p

Yeah, the next time you see a monkey in a space suit walking down the street you'll know that you've recognized me. :sexywink:

backyard.jpg

Back
Top Bottom