IT'S OFFICIAL #I wonder what would happen if

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
_38384111_lawrie_grip298.jpg

Sicy said:
I think some people need to get a grip.
I was wondering whether they should lay off the drugs

or try some new drugs perhaps

no matter what way you look at it
drugs are the answer :up:

and numbered threads :up::up:

Three tortoises, Mick, Andy and Roy, decide to go on a picnic. So Mick packs the picnic basket with beer and sandwiches. The trouble is the picnic site is ten miles away so it takes them ten days to get there.

When they get there Mick unpacks the food and beer and says "Ok Roy give me the bottle opener", "I didn't bring it" says Roy "I thought you packed it". Mick gets worried, so he turns to Andy and says "Did you bring the bottle opener?" Naturally Andy didn't bring it. So they're stuck ten miles from home without a bottle opener.

Mick and Andy beg Roy to go back for it. But he refuses as he says they will eat all the sandwiches.

After two hours and after they have sworn on their tortoise lives that they will not eat the sandwiches, he finally agrees. So Roy sets off down the road at a steady pace. 20 days pass and he still isn't back and Mick and Andy are starving, but a promise is a promise.

Another 5 days and he still isn't back, but a promise is a promise. Finally they can't take it any longer so they take out a sandwich each, and just as they are about to eat it, Roy pops up from behind a rock and shouts ...........

"I KNEW IT......I'M NOT FUCKING GOING".

Back
Top Bottom