It's Official# I Will Have No Money In October

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had a dream that I charged a bunch of rare Ryan Adams stuff, and I went and hid in an abandoned auditorium cuz I didn't want Dad to get mad at me for spending all of my money. Some of the things I bought were really stupid...like dead flowers that used to be in Ryan's apartment and stuff.

Me neither.. just spent $300 on my damn car :banghead: , a bunch on the cats, and daafish's birthday present.

:angry: expenses

I am not going to tell you guys how much money I've spent in the last week

I'm swimming in money though

it's rediculous, really :angry:

i am so poor. i have literally $3 available credit on my $1700 discover card. the rest are just as bad. what little money i make from my fucking job all goes to bills. damnit this pisses me off, i need a job. i keep applying, and the jobs that look promising, they keep dragging their feet.

the one place i'm a shoo in, the store manager and department manager keep making a big deal out of it, like they have to give the application to each other in person. whatever happened to just placing it on someone's desk? i applied over a week ago and the chick still hasn't given it to the manager for approval. do i have to show these people my bank balances and then my credit card balances to show them how much i need a job?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Think they're gentle with first time hookers?

HA!!! First time... :wink:

Anyway, my cashflow has been disturbed too due to a stolen bicycle and a load of crap with my scholarship. :angry:

Next time I get money, 21st of october

:( :scream:

I don't have any money either...but that's a story for later

gee October is a week away...think of the fun you can have until you're broke...:wave: :yes: :wave:

Same here...

Just moved last month, and my rent went up. Not to mention transportation expenses! :scream: Sometimes I wish the DC Metro wasn't that clean and carpeted so they wouldn't have to charge us too much.

OTOH, I love my new apt. (nice roomies too) and I guess you can't really put a price on convenience. :wink:

But OMG.....the credit card bills!!! :angry: :crazy:

Well, I think just to save my sanity I may put a good amount on the card, just not enough to pay it off. That would make me :crazy:.

It's times like these I'm thankful I don't have children! Oh, which reminds me, Mia may have to go to the vet soon. :slant: She has a huge open sore on her neck, and I have some salve to give to her, but she keeps licking it off. I think it might just be from stress of getting Nikki, but she may just need a lampshade thingy to let it heal. :uhoh:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
DAMN! :shocked:

I owe nothing compared to you, girl. Wow. :|

see there is always someone worst off than you. this amount debt includes interests from purchases that were made over 3 years ago. word to the wise, if you have a credit card, pay it off every month and do not let it sit there. :no:

and if you can't afford it now and it is something you do not need and can live without you don't need it.

thankfully the car payments will be done soon, i can at least eliminate one debt.

Last edited:
I now have a car payment and a high insurance payment due to my recent car accident, a maxed out credit card, and I owe my parents $300. Oh yeah, I don't have a job either :mad:

Back
Top Bottom